110 or 119 for PVP

outside of bgs my dh has 60% mastery inside its 30%.

I see what you're saying, but inside a BG your eyebeam is not the priority it is outside. Not even close.

As a similar example, just looking at armories my 111 247 ilvl DH has 1504 AGI... my 119 306 ilvl DH has 3180 AGI.

edit- it can also be noted, none of the anniversary gear has mastery on it. So for a mastery class, there's still some benefit from some xpac TW gear. That said, im relatively certain that DH isn't a mastery class in 111-119 PvP.

For PvE, 111 DH is such a great "throwaway" choice. 3 legion invasions and my new one is already 110. And that's horde, with 10% warmode XP bonus, not ally 30%. As long as you have a decent AH and connected realms, it's great.

edit2- just checked... 3 hours and 42 minutes /played from 98 to 110. Casually waltzing thru the intro zone and invasions.

Last edited:
you also have to run a shiton of Mythic antorus (titanforge + relic + sockets etc) and farm island expedition. Also enchants =)

that's to set yourself apart from other twinks. bare basic models for people who don't have the means to do mythic ant is what I was referring.

2 questions please . How many LvL 120 Chars you need to clearing Mythic Antorus and
which class and which spec. is particularly suitable for PvE or PvP?

Last edited:
I see what you're saying, but inside a BG your eyebeam is not the priority it is outside. Not even close.

As a similar example, just looking at armories my 111 247 ilvl DH has 1504 AGI... my 119 306 ilvl DH has 3180 AGI.

edit- it can also be noted, none of the anniversary gear has mastery on it. So for a mastery class, there's still some benefit from some xpac TW gear. That said, im relatively certain that DH isn't a mastery class in 111-119 PvP.
completely agree. no leggos for me at 111 and its rare i get an eyebeam off for the full duration before its interupted. what if it wasnt a mastery class but one who could stack defenses? at one point scaling at level 10 was so crazy they were pretty much untouchable with the right enchants. i think it was resilience but i forget. just a theory here but is it possible to make something like a dodge rogue at 111?

2 questions please . How many LvL 120 Chars you need to clearing Mythic Antorus and
which class and which spec. is particularly suitable for PvE or PvP?
In my carry runs, I typically have 4-5 level 110 buyers and the rest are 120. I use 1 tank and 2 healers for every fight except Aggramar. However, having that many 110s requires all of the 120s to be extremely geared and also requires very fond knowledge of the mechanics. As far as I’ve seen, most groups try to keep it limited to 2-3 110s maximum.
Mythic Antorus gear is best for both PvP and PvE for 110s and 111s (except the trinkets unless you just want a stat stick)

Users who are viewing this thread