EU+US 110 - List of the "Higher ilvl"

hey guys im back. Whats the fastest way to level neck now?

Invasions and Mission Table are good source, Island Expeditions are still there, also you can go Uldum and tag rares when they getting killed by max levels they drop from 150 to 500+ azerite depending on their tier.

So thats how these guys got rank 89 on their neck?

Don't go chasing the super high neck levels, imo. It's a giant waste of time. As long as you need only 1000 / level, sure go for it. Once you hit the 80s it gets steep. 89-->90 requires 50k azerite. It took me about 3 weeks to get 88--> 89, and I expect I won't hit 90 for at least a month, unless I live in Uldum 24/7, kill all Mechagon rares daily, and otherwise spam IEs (I do neither of these).

To put it another way, decide how much of your time 7 main stat and 2 crit/haste/mastery is worth (it's how much you get per 1 neck level, at least 88-89). Personally not much, to me, so I just do the faction assaults (which I do anyways since I WPvP there), mission table missions (can queue them from phone app) and the occasional War Supply Crate if I spot it. Maybe a single daily random normal dungeon.

I'v decided to level my girl.

There two reasons for it.

First: We are losing or already lost the things that made us unique: Our unmatched secondary stats (High level already caught up to us due to corruptions and guaranteed sockets) and Legendary effects (which will be disabled in pre-patch because Sadowlands Legendaries will have the same effects for the most part, it's official).

Second: While corruption will be disables in pre-patch Essences will still work in all zones besides Shadowlands and i want her to have all the essences while they'r still available.

It was a lot of fun to fight uphill battle and snipe those arrogant highlevels that not even consider you a treat but tiem changes and we have to move with it. Most luckily see you in a new bracket soon enough. (=

P.S. There is the source to confirmed changes in Shadowlands pre-patch:
https://www.wowhead.com/news=316830/shadowlands-interview-with-pandatv-and-ion-hazzikostas

I'v decided to level my girl.

There two reasons for it.

First: We are losing or already lost the things that made us unique: Our unmatched secondary stats (High level already caught up to us due to corruptions and guaranteed sockets) and Legendary effects (which will be disabled in pre-patch because Sadowlands Legendaries will have the same effects for the most part, it's official).

Second: While corruption will be disables in pre-patch Essences will still work in all zones besides Shadowlands and i want her to have all the essences while they'r still available.

It was a lot of fun to fight uphill battle and snipe those arrogant highlevels that not even consider you a treat but tiem changes and we have to move with it. Most luckily see you in a new bracket soon enough. (=

P.S. There is the source to confirmed changes in Shadowlands pre-patch:
https://www.wowhead.com/news=316830/shadowlands-interview-with-pandatv-and-ion-hazzikostas

What a shame.

I don't quite agree that we're not so unique anymore. When I see my DPS in the islands compared to the 120, I'm still way ahead of them. Me, I haven't changed my mind for the moment, I'm staying on Legion.

So, I don't think we should give up so quickly for Legion legends. Because there's no reason to deactivate them, as they are already deactivated from lvl 116, so inaccessible to lvl max. And the new legends of Shadowland, are not accessible at lvl 110, so there is no way to have two legends with the same power. Disabling them makes no fucking sense, except to force players to leave Legion. Which is enough for me to stay in Legion (because nobody forces me to do anything! :mad:). Moreover, I'm not going to let them do it without saying anything, they'll hear me on the forum ...

For the essences, do you think it will be different than for the Legion legends or the artifact-weapon ? With this stupid new team they have at Blizzard, at the end of Shadowland you'll also lose your whole essence farm. You can see they're systematically destroying everything that's passed. Personally, I'm tired of always losing all, by Blizzard, and always being disappointed at the finals. I might as well stay 110 forever just to protest :p

But I understand that following the Shadowlands announcements, that you think it ;)

https://i.imgur.com/Dte7pdr.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5NearlJ.jpg

This is a perfect comparison of the Legion and BfA endgame.
Same class, same specialization, and maximum ilvl in both cases.

Look at the secondary stats, and you'll all understand.

Besides, if they remove the corruption, what's left for the 120s compared to a 110?
- more power from azerith
- essences
- the legendary cape
- and guaranteed sockets

What about a 110 compared to a 120?
- the Anthorus jewel that has an ilvl higher than the maximum for a 110.
- 3 pieces of azerith that have (not to mention the skills) an ilvl higher than the maximum for a 110
- a necklace that has an ilvl much higher than the maximum for a 110
- the artifact weapon that can go slightly higher than the titanforged maximum
- titanforged on all parts
- set bonuses
- 3 legendary potentials, which even without their skills are at the maximum level, with a third stat and often a sockets (or 3)

For me, there is no equivalence yet.

Last edited:
I don't quite agree that we're not so unique anymore. When I see my DPS in the islands compared to the 120, I'm still way ahead of them. Me, I haven't changed my mind for the moment, I'm staying on Legion.

Problem is in islands you comparing your damage with damage of people that do normal islands instead of heroic or mythic which is either low geared alts or pretty casual people.

One of my examples is:
I have 111 monk that have socket in every piece of gear plus Lego with 3 sockets she have 51.5% Versa she might get couple more if I get right drop with socket which is usually a hundreds of soloed bosses.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/turalyon/Teia

I also have max level versa oriented DH she is still work in progress (missing 3 sockets, some gear can be easily replaced, and one more 9% corruption will be added when cloak gets to max 110 resistance) and she already 60% versa in DPS spec (63% in tank) baseline. Now it's baseline when the fight starts her essences activation (mainly conflict and strife) and she gets to 80-95% Versa she also gets defensive bonus of Versa doubled when she's CCed because of the essence. And it is still work in progress.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/doomhammer/Apsalare

Said DH already soloing Uldir bosses as DPS and when I helped my guildy to level we tried Freehold - you just pull half of the dungeon then press Eyebeam, Fel Barrage - everything is dead.

Even in terms of speed twinks DH's: Max levels now have more mastery, better Longstrider traits (gaining 3-4% on each) and essence that gives 5% movement speed, they'r missing on Sephuz's Secret which is 10% but they'r still overall faster now. And they have more Azerite traits and essences to mix and match with.

Sad as it is - at this point of expansion twinks are got outscaled now they'r more of a work of art rather the sharpest tool in the box.

So, I don't think we should give up so quickly for Legion legends. Because there's no reason to deactivate them, as they are already deactivated from lvl 116, so inaccessible to lvl max. And the new legends of Shadowland, are not accessible at lvl 110, so there is no way to have two legends with the same power. Disabling them makes no fucking sense, except to force players to leave Legion. Which is enough for me to stay in Legion (because nobody forces me to do anything! :mad:). Moreover, I'm not going to let them do it without saying anything, they'll hear me on the forum ...

In Shadowlands all expansions zones will be scaled to 10-50 lvl for smoother leveling, gear included. It would be quite strange if you earn Legendary then it stops working at level 46 then you have to earn exactly the same Legendary at max level. They disabled them at the very beginning of PTR for a reason.

For the essences, do you think it will be different than for the Legion legends or the artifact-weapon ? With this stupid new team they have at Blizzard, at the end of Shadowland you'll also lose your whole essence farm.

They did it quit smart, actually. We will retain all the essences and shiny effects we earned in the old world but we can't use them in Shadowland zones to absolutely destroy freshly dinged 60-es because of the scaling.

What will happened after Shadowlands is another question. But the essences and HoA will be absolutely outscaled number wise at this point and they'r not class specific, just another trinketlike effects so we might keep them as sort of a toy. They do not delete old trinkets after all.

You can see they're systematically destroying everything that's passed.

They call it "reusing content".:confused:

Personally, I'm tired of always losing all, by Blizzard, and always being disappointed at the finals. I might as well stay 110 forever just to protest :p

I know that you truly dedicated to the cause and I hope that the scaling will be nice to you when the lvl and item squish happens. There might still be a trick or two in 110-s sleeve in the future. ;)

Last edited:
@The Horror You're only comparing one stat - versa here. Going by your screenshots, your 120 vs 111:

Level - Crit - Haste - Mastery - Versa
120 - 19% - 22% - 29% - 60%
111 - 32% - 25% - 41% - 51%

While a 120 can stack more of a single stat now, their overall secondary stats are still lower than a 111's.

In all honesty PVE content it doesn't really matter, just about anything is a joke there. PVP is defintely more of an uphill battle now, but that's mostly due to your effective HP pool vs a 120 being around 150-160k so you're vulnerable to burst. 111s can most definitely go up against 120s without it being a guaranteed loss. This is of course assuming equal skill. If the 120 is a PVE player who just turned WM on, they're free kills regardless of their ilvl. And that's a scarily common scenario :D.

@The Horror You're only comparing one stat - versa here. Going by your screenshots, your 120 vs 111:

Level - Crit - Haste - Mastery - Versa
120 - 19% - 22% - 29% - 60%
111 - 32% - 25% - 41% - 51%

While a 120 can stack more of a single stat now, their overall secondary stats are still lower than a 111's.

In all honesty PVE content it doesn't really matter, just about anything is a joke there. PVP is defintely more of an uphill battle now, but that's mostly due to your effective HP pool vs a 120 being around 150-160k so you're vulnerable to burst. 111s can most definitely go up against 120s without it being a guaranteed loss. This is of course assuming equal skill. If the 120 is a PVE player who just turned WM on, they're free kills regardless of their ilvl. And that's a scarily common scenario :D.

The thing is you only need one or two stats to make class broken, and right now 120-es have the perfect tools for stat targeting.

Take the versa for example it's defensive value rises exponentially at 100% you take 50% incoming damage 180% you take 10% incoming damage and at 198% you tak 1% which is 10x less. Every additional 1% is more effective then one before.

Also a lot of 120-es stats comes from guaranteed procks from traits and essences you can't see them on statboard. My DH have no interest in Crit (because it's effectiveness reduced by 50% in PvP) and if needed she can use Deadeye Spyglass and Blood of the Enemy to get a good chunk of it with minimal investment. My Haste comes from Furious Gaze and I can have more if needed from Focusing Iris but I don't need to. Mastery is dump stat unless you do speed or oneshot build.

At this point Casters doing stupid stuff with haste and getting almost instant cast Chaos Bolts and GPies, you can cast the second one before the first one reaches the target which doubles soft CC value like fears and polymorphs.

I loved twinking as MM because it let me be real sniper having 75 yard range sniper shot embrace the class fantasy.

Right now you can take something your class good at and turn it to eleven.

Last edited:
Problem is in islands you comparing your damage with damage of people that do normal islands instead of heroic or mythic which is either low geared alts or pretty casual people.

I see you've given it a lot of thought, thank you for his detailed explanations.

As for my comparison of DPS with the 120. Indeed, it was clever to say that it's in normal mode. But precisely, I was careful to compare it to 120s that had more than 500k of life. So the comparison is good. And they all have barely 1/2 of my secondary stats.

Now, why his 120 come in normal mode is another question.

Well good luck with your 120 characters ;)

Do ilvl 250+ items even drop for anyone in M-Ant anymore? I've slowed my grind down over the past couple of months, but I do occasionally host runs. Over the last several I've done, I don't think I've seen anything over ilvl 245 drop for ANYONE in the raid - and I'm usually packing it. I have been thinking that maybe the loot changes changed the way item levels/forging is affected. Or, maybe I've just been unlucky. If this is the case, definitely de-incentivizes grinding for 260+ forges.

Any thoughts on this?

Do ilvl 250+ items even drop for anyone in M-Ant anymore? I've slowed my grind down over the past couple of months, but I do occasionally host runs. Over the last several I've done, I don't think I've seen anything over ilvl 245 drop for ANYONE in the raid - and I'm usually packing it. I have been thinking that maybe the loot changes changed the way item levels/forging is affected. Or, maybe I've just been unlucky. If this is the case, definitely de-incentivizes grinding for 260+ forges.

Any thoughts on this?

I saw a 260 tier piece drop a couple of weeks ago.

Uldum brings no more Azerith (the bastards) !
Can anyone confirm that ?

Farewell lvl 100 snif ...

Users who are viewing this thread