(110) Got my first Legendary :D

Exercise

Grandfathered
gWu6P4P.png

gzzzzzz

First week of the new expansion and someone has a legendary already....and I thought cloaks and rings ruined legendaries.....this is way worse lol. Congrats though.

First week of the new expansion and someone has a legendary already....and I thought cloaks and rings ruined legendaries.....this is way worse lol. Congrats though.
To be fair, getting the exact Legendary you want for your spec may take the entire XPac, if you ever get it.

@Allybeboba while you may not be "the definition of a phaggot" you certainly are one of the most passive aggressive Posters on this Forum and back from TI as well. This Thread is 100% valid because it's the first Legion LEGENDARY obtained by a fellow Twink, even if it's not on a Twink Character.

That goes unsaid... I did not mention me, you did. I also congratulated him. Which is more than you have done.

Have a nice day!
Sometimes I think your mental or very lonely at times so you try and better yourself by pretending to be sophisticated

Congrats on the ring!

I haven't researched or heard from anyone as much as I should, but how do you go about getting it? Does a quest eventually end up popping up?

I'm so mad about how some people get so lucky.

All week, farming Mythics and Heroic and I'm only 838, meanwhile people do 10 world quests, get all Titanforged epics and they're 840+.

Still grats though, just didn't want to post a blog about he above.

Congrats on the ring!

I haven't researched or heard from anyone as much as I should, but how do you go about getting it? Does a quest eventually end up popping up?

The one for my shaman. http://www.wowhead.com/item=137074/echoes-of-the-great-sundering&bonus=1811#guides
Sadly no proc for a resto.

Guides for acquiring legendaries in Legion are below. I get the impression they may end up scaling as the raid content progresses. All legendaries really should do this.
http://www.wowhead.com/guide=4149/a-guide-to-legion-legendaries

Legendaries are the new "epic" in Legion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread