11-20 aint true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twinkzruz said:
Yes but im not talking about Cataclysm... And even so, your saying that the brackets would also be 81-84, and 85 would have it's own bracket.

but thats also proving my point that the brackets are never going to change as is, because 80's NEED their own bracket, and RIGHT NOW, they have it, and they couldnt make it 71-79, beucase that would just not work out on a level of balance.

It would likely be 81-84 and an 85 only bracket regardless of whether or not 80 becomes merged with 71-79.

If you read my prior posts closely, you'd understand that I am of the opinion that if brackets do change, 80 would be left alone for quite some time after Cataclysm's release... I can virtually gurantee that 80 bracket will be left alone before Cataclysm.

Bracket level changes seem likely to me because levelling through PvP would slow to the speed of tar in single level brackets like 70 is and 80 will be after a period of time after Cataclysm's release.

This is just what makes sense to me. You can believe what you want. I've stated my reasonings and you've stated your reasons to believe to the contrary. I don't believe much else can be said.

List of level 20 items that would come available

Weapons

Daggers

[item]Meteor Shard[/item]

[item]Doomspike[/item]

[item]Blackfang[/item]

1H Axes

[item]Butcher's Cleaver[/item]

[item]Grimclaw[/item]

1H Maces

[item]Baron's Scepter[/item]

[item]Diamond Hammer[/item]

Polearms

[item]Impaling Harpoon[/item]

[item]Blood-Tempered Ranseur[/item]

[item]Gargoyle's Bite[/item]

Staves

[item]Living Root[/item]

2H Axes

[item]The Axe of Severing[/item]

[item]Arced War Axe[/item]

2H Maces

[item]Verigan's Fist[/item]

2H Swords

[item]Haunting Blade[/item]

[item]Duskbringer[/item]

I personally wouldn't mind the change, and atleast the shadowfang wouldn't be replaced. =) Think of all the abilities that would be gained also. Rogues with posions, atlast some viability, Paladins with an AOE, and on and on. No more QQ about Travel forms, as the 20 bracket would have mounts now as well. Might be fun.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the BG brackets reworked. With expansions brackets begin to make less sense, like AV60 and AB/WSG59. I understand keeping max-level brackets separate, but the system has never been revamped for when that max-level changes.

I certainly hope there is a grain of truth to the rumors of bracket changes.

id like it, seems like there would be lots gained and a change is always good once in a while. idk about mounts tho maybe id be cool and ofc id get used to it

It won't be 11-20 because mounts are level 20. On the other side of those of us who twink are a whole lot of players getting XP in battlegrounds now. I've been doing it myself on new toons, and most of the people who queue for 10-19 seem to be on the lower end of that. No way Blizz is going to stick mounted players in with people just hitting 11.

Primavera said:
It won't be 11-20 because mounts are level 20. On the other side of those of us who twink are a whole lot of players getting XP in battlegrounds now. I've been doing it myself on new toons, and most of the people who queue for 10-19 seem to be on the lower end of that. No way Blizz is going to stick mounted players in with people just hitting 11.

You have a point about the mounted players playing with people just hitting 11 and how crazy that would be. On the other hand they said that level 20s get the WSG quest every day, which leads me to believe that they can only do WSG (The whole reason they started this is so low level toons only get the BG dailies they can do). Also why would they up the level requirements from 10 to 11?

Another possibility is that they are just changing the quests this patch and giving a slight hint at the possible bracket change to come. The bracket change might come in a different patch altogether.

Either way I really hope this bracket change goes through because this bracket has long ago gotten very stale. This change would make the bracket feel very different while only changing a few things.

cydro said:
so, i just had a chat with a gm because of some issue i had, then, he asked me if i had some other question, and the 19 bracket thign came up in my mind, i asked this: ''patchnotes for the PTR say that there will be a quest rewarded for WSG for players around level 11-20.

followed by: ''does that mean that 10-19 pvp will change to 11-20?''

he responded with: '' No i beleive that this did infact mean 10-19 as there will be no changed to the way the battleground levels currently work.''

/discuss

This is more than a typo^

Primavera said:

You really think this would stop Blizz doing it? For about 6months DKs were the only class with a 100% in 50-59 and for years 51-60 AV was level 60's on their 100% mounts vs rest. It's a possibility.

Either way I really hope this bracket change goes through because this bracket has long ago gotten very stale. This change would make the bracket feel very different while only changing a few things.

Hisup 20-29 is over there

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

This will never go live, if this goes live, I will cut my balls off. You can mark these words.

Diiesel said:
List of level 20 items that would come available

Weapons

Daggers

[item]Meteor Shard[/item]

[item]Doomspike[/item]

[item]Blackfang[/item]

1H Axes

[item]Butcher's Cleaver[/item]

[item]Grimclaw[/item]

1H Maces

[item]Baron's Scepter[/item]

[item]Diamond Hammer[/item]

Polearms

[item]Impaling Harpoon[/item]

[item]Blood-Tempered Ranseur[/item]

[item]Gargoyle's Bite[/item]

Staves

[item]Living Root[/item]

2H Axes

[item]The Axe of Severing[/item]

[item]Arced War Axe[/item]

2H Maces

[item]Verigan's Fist[/item]

2H Swords

[item]Haunting Blade[/item]

[item]Duskbringer[/item]

I personally wouldn't mind the change, and atleast the shadowfang wouldn't be replaced. =) Think of all the abilities that would be gained also. Rogues with posions, atlast some viability, Paladins with an AOE, and on and on. No more QQ about Travel forms, as the 20 bracket would have mounts now as well. Might be fun.

[item]Shoni"s Disarming Tool[/item]

Probably should be added to the list. (Cant seem to get the linking right)

Rapt0R said:
This will never go live, if this goes live, I will cut my balls off. You can mark these words.

Is it bad that I want it to go live even more now, just so you don't have an testicles? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread