US 10v10 Wargame Video!

Sorry no ferals in wargames. And if you really think one person would change the course of a 10v10 your more moronic that you make yourself out to be. Also, remember when you cried because your thread went off track and you had it closed? Now you come on Guccis and say something provocative?
Get lost kid.
He just wants to be apart of the cool crowd. ;-)

pptMNOk.jpg
Oh shit! I took to long of a brake from 2s, I'm about to get passed up! Time to go hard in the paint on these haters!

You kinda remind me of every other noob who is all talk but when it comes down to it on the field, you simply suck
Ok, how about this.
I'm calling you out. I'd like to face-off with you. Endgame/19s/29s/20s whatever you want.
Can be 2s/3s/5s RBG, ANYTHING you want.
Simply add Devmlalolel#1876.
If it's RBG's; u make a team I make mine
if its arena, u get your 'pro' players and i get my buds
IF you win atleast (1) of these, I will quit wow, give you my account and drop 200 bucks on your paypal.
If you fail to comply, YOU ''are the noob who is all talk but when it comes down to it on the field you simply suck'' (not that i didnt know this anyway, but i like the sweet after-taste u feel?)

i think this is plain and simple enough for your brain to comprehend

I'll ques some 2s with you if you like when you wanna push, up to you.
I'll think about it, I usually don't run with rogues. I prefer ret or ww, that way I have enough off heals and stuns to beat the ever so try hard double BM comps running fckn shrink ray.

Ok, how about this.
I'm calling you out. I'd like to face-off with you. Endgame/19s/29s/20s whatever you want.
Can be 2s/3s/5s RBG, ANYTHING you want.
Simply add Devmlalolel#1876.
If it's RBG's; u make a team I make mine
if its arena, u get your 'pro' players and i get my buds
IF you win atleast (1) of these, I will quit wow, give you my account and drop 200 bucks on your paypal.
If you fail to comply, YOU ''are the noob who is all talk but when it comes down to it on the field you simply suck'' (not that i didnt know this anyway, but i like the sweet after-taste u feel?)

i think this is plain and simple enough for your brain to comprehend

Oh shit! I took to long of a brake from 2s, I'm about to get passed up! Time to go hard in the paint on these haters!
I'll think about it, I usually don't run with rogues. I prefer ret or ww, that way I have enough off heals and stuns to beat the ever so try hard double BM comps running fckn shrink ray.
sounds like rematch time ;) I will summon my partner within the week if you are ready

Anyways, there you have it people. Besides the fact that we already knew @Voc was a keyboard warrior and a trash player, we witnessed his dodge (LIVE).
I hope you all enjoyed the show, don't hestitate to PM me for meet n greets. I'll also be virtually signing autographs for 14.99 bucks per piece. Devmlalolel#1876 for further questions, and my skype ''Devmeu'' for cheap boosting services.

Anyways, there you have it people. Besides the fact that we already knew @Voc was a keyboard warrior and a trash player, we witnessed his dodge (LIVE).
I hope you all enjoyed the show, don't hestitate to PM me for meet n greets. I'll also be virtually signing autographs for 14.99 bucks per piece. Devmlalolel#1876 for further questions, and my skype ''Devmeu'' for cheap boosting services.
50% discount for friends though right?

This really shows how unskilled you are gucci... not to be a bitch but really.

I was looking a few minutes of this video and u clearly dont really do anything with ur hunter, do u even interupt ?

And i would reccomend u to get some macros for pet attack/ pet follow
Im really scared of loads of 29s who make their names klnown on forums like this with names such as "XD" QTS and whatever its fucking is but ppl are so extremly bad.

Last edited:

I was looking a few minutes of this video and u clearly dont really do anything with ur hunter, do u even interupt ?

Im really scared of loads of 29s who make their names klnown on forums like this with names such as "XD" QTS and whatever its ducking is but ppl are so extremly bad.
i remember he interrupted in the 2v1, watch for it, if he interrupt you you will lose your 2v2 rating oh wait you already did

Im really scared of loads of 29s who make their names klnown on forums like this with names such as "XD" QTS and whatever its ducking is but ppl are so extremly bad.
Everything you're suggesting I already do lol.

Users who are viewing this thread