US 10s Only Timbermaw Rep Raid

Awkwyrd

Legend
I got my Furbolg Medicine Pouch the same way I guess everyone does. I got a higher level to kill furbolgs. I was mostly dead at the time. But if we had a 5 man group of level 10 twinks we wouldn't need outside help. It wouldn't be as fast obviously but we would be doing it ourselves. Would anyone be interested in giving this a try? I have the pouch but I would love to rep up so I can use my Stave of Fur and Claw toy.

If you're Horde > US I might be able to set aside some time for it. I can either go on my Hunter who's not quite Exalted yet or my Disco so we have a Healer. His Shields are 2-3K and he can Heal 1HP-Full in a single GCD lol.

Nice initiative! Good luck and have fun y'all.

Ah sorry, I'm US but Alliance. I'm on Eastern time but I tend to play late at night. So let me know if anyone is interested. I would be willing to try a cross-faction event with 2 groups, one horde, one ally, taking turns tagging mobs then all burning them down. I would be willing but it's an unstable situation and I wouldn't be surprised if the groups turned on each other. lol

Users who are viewing this thread