EU+US 10's new Meta's, stat changes, and BIG incoming nerfs. RIP 10's.

Not all 10s are shit in ipvp, but sounds like they might be soon.

Moocow
Aka Protrockin/Zorblast

Yes they are, if you compare them to 19s. I am not talking players. Anyone can jump on anything and link some random scoreboard and be like, "look at me lul". I am talking purely from looking at the classes objectively and putting forth facts. There is nothing that makes 10s even close to 19s. You don't even get the scaling anymore, which was the whole point of being a 10. You simply lack too important spells.

Yes they are, if you compare them to 19s. I am not talking players. Anyone can jump on anything and link some random scoreboard and be like, "look at me lul". I am talking purely from looking at the classes objectively and putting forth facts. There is nothing that makes 10s even close to 19s. You don't even get the scaling anymore, which was the whole point of being a 10. You simply lack too important spells.

I'm not comparing 10s to 19s. Just was saying not all 10s suck. I agree too on the lacking of spells.

Moocow
Aka Protrockin/Zorblast

10 years ago I made a 19 twink - it was fun for a while. Then I made a 10 because I wanted the challenge of 10 twinking it and seeing how it performed in Battlegrounds vs 19's. From a spell point of view - yes, there are fewer options and it sucked, but the challenge of 1 vs 1 on another hunter, or rogue was well worth the adrenaline rush. Curley (rogue) made reference to my 10 hunter and how it was bloody hard to take him down. Over the long run 10's have been infinitely more challenging to play due to their reduced spells -but the converse side is that playing a 10 gets one to think outside the box - 19's are kinda like the first level of the dreamworld in the movie Inception. 10's take it to the next level of inception - a dream within a dream. Not all 19's choose to experience this (kinda sad imo).

There have been many changes to 10's and some have been extremely OP (Dodge, Enti's Sword, Crystalforge Trinket, Resilience, ridiculous stat scaling etc.) and a few nerfs. For a 19 to find joy in 10's getting nerfed makes me laugh because it tells me that there is either extreme jealousy, or extreme elation that they may not get pawned in Goldshire any more. . .

Most of the best 19's have also experimented with 10's so that they can also (a) experience them to understand how to beat them or (b) play them to have the fun that the 10's are having in WPVP and PVP.

My 2 cents :)
I/O error

@Ioerror Very well said and why I basically haven't responded much in this Thread because I let my love of 10's get in my way of rational thinking sometimes and see 19's shitting on 10's and immediately go on the defensive, not always the best reaction.

10 years ago I made a 19 twink - it was fun for a while. Then I made a 10 because I wanted the challenge of 10 twinking it and seeing how it performed in Battlegrounds vs 19's. From a spell point of view - yes, there are fewer options and it sucked, but the challenge of 1 vs 1 on another hunter, or rogue was well worth the adrenaline rush. Curley (rogue) made reference to my 10 hunter and how it was bloody hard to take him down. Over the long run 10's have been infinitely more challenging to play due to their reduced spells -but the converse side is that playing a 10 gets one to think outside the box - 19's are kinda like the first level of the dreamworld in the movie Inception. 10's take it to the next level of inception - a dream within a dream. Not all 19's choose to experience this (kinda sad imo).

There have been many changes to 10's and some have been extremely OP (Dodge, Enti's Sword, Crystalforge Trinket, Resilience, ridiculous stat scaling etc.) and a few nerfs. For a 19 to find joy in 10's getting nerfed makes me laugh because it tells me that there is either extreme jealousy, or extreme elation that they may not get pawned in Goldshire any more. . .

Most of the best 19's have also experimented with 10's so that they can also (a) experience them to understand how to beat them or (b) play them to have the fun that the 10's are having in WPVP and PVP.

My 2 cents :)
I/O error

How does having less spells make it harder to play? If anything it's the opposite

xd.

Doubt 101s are next. We do blizzard a favor by getting people to 110 faster and playing the game how they want you to play it. Progressing your IL, constantly re-subbing, etc. 101s probably save a lot of players from quitting by offering a quick way to max level where most fall off because of length.

Users who are viewing this thread