10's in WOTLK

Another 10 twink reporting for duty - firemaw horde :3

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_022023_134259.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_022023_134259.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 126
May have already been answered but does anyone know if the Naxxramas Shoulder enchants work on Heirlooms and do they have a minimum level requirement to become active?

10's heyday in OG WOTLK was at the start until the great twink nerf. which made insanely long ques times with no longer facing levelers. 10s sorta died as many brackets did. playing on classic WOTLK level 10s are at the last or near last patch of OG WOTLK, so 10's today are not getting the same experience

what made some classes OP was the scaling along with:
- 225 mining glitch (fixed in early months)
- enti's quenching sword (fixed in early months)
- head, shoulder, and leg armor enchants, especially the WOTLK ones using the break gear and mail exploit
- BS sockets to glove/bracer exploit. this was in game i believe deep into CATA going into MOP
- 450 mining and 450 herbing, was cut to 225 on my 19s, not sure if 10s had the same or cut to lower like 75 or 150?
- dodge at the start of the expac, which went thru further nerfs thru WOTLK

i had a level 10 disco that would take near a whole team to kill and a rogue with 97% dodge. i was working on a hunter but 19's killed that and blew my work.

the only leg and shoulder enchants that still worked i used on BOAs was the shoulder +resist all from the KARA vendor, and the various resist school enchants from Ardent dawn vendor at lights hope chapel, you needed a main with the AD rep to interact and see the items. the AD ones where dealt with into CATA and KARA one i think in MOP

10s were relegated to keeping XP on doing WSG only and leaving before the game ended. flag caps did not give XP at the time. 10s were still OP against levelers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread