10's in WOTLK

Keklord - Atiesh. ;3 I am Prepared.

Im also working on a new certain shaman build.. Im in love with the concept but has yet to be tested.

IM BACK BITCHES!

I'm trying to plan out my 10 atm. I need advice though!

My goal is to create my 10 rogue on my wow2 account so I can boost myself using my main. I need help figuring which server is the best one atm for uncontested AGMs. I'll be creating my free DK on the same server on my main to help.

Are faction changes planned for WOTLK? Most likely will start my 10 Horde given all the BiS available.

Last edited:
So how good were 10 vs 19? Since the locked queues are going to remained mixed with unlocked (we'll see how long) it could be a good amount of fun getting games on a 10... I have quite a few toons I never leveled past that on classic. :KEKW:

Are faction changes planned for WOTLK?

Wondering that myself... already had horde v horde games up at cap (maybe even in the 60's) so not sure they care about faction balance anymore. But for blizz to pass up a free cashgrab like faction change would be unusual.

So how good were 10 vs 19? Since the locked queues are going to remained mixed with unlocked (we'll see how long) it could be a good amount of fun getting games on a 10... I have quite a few toons I never leveled past that on classic. :KEKW:

10 Rogues could achieve over 100% Dodge. 10 Hunters were stupidly OP as were iirc 10 Pallys. Not all Classes were worth a damn at 10, like Mages/Warlocks/Warrior (no gap closer) I believe sucked donkey dick. A bit too long ago to remember all the fun times but I remember absolutely destroying in WSG on my 10 Hunter during WotLK.

I do hope they allow Faction changes so Twinks are able to be truly BiS. I also hope they stop Classic at WotLK permanently.

10 Rogues could achieve over 100% Dodge. 10 Hunters were stupidly OP as were iirc 10 Pallys. Not all Classes were worth a damn at 10, like Mages/Warlocks/Warrior (no gap closer) I believe sucked donkey dick. A bit too long ago to remember all the fun times but I remember absolutely destroying in WSG on my 10 Hunter during WotLK.

I do hope they allow Faction changes so Twinks are able to be truly BiS. I also hope they stop Classic at WotLK permanently.

A Classic Cataclysm survey came out yesterday basically confirming the continuity of expansions :(

Here are screenshots of the survey
https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/news/...aclysm-classic-survey-sent-by-blizzard-328847

Sadly, there isn't even a question around the lines of "Do you want the Cataclysm expansion". It's just filled with questions on what you liked/disliked :(

Gonna need to focus on my 10 twink hard and get all quests before the shattering... fml here comes the PTSD again.

no. 100% dodge got nerfed sometimes along the road, that is no longer attainable.

however you can stack up on some fun stuff like crit & haste, @10 it has the same scaling as @1.

What classes benefit from haste most at 10? Assuming hunter :/

My first experience against a 10 was trying to snipe the arena chest on a leveling toon and some 10 rogue deleted me with a melee machine gun. I might wanna do it just to try to recreate that kind of attack speed.

Was it wrath that 10s got access to resilience enchants/resilence on heirlooms giving them ridiculous damage reduction because of scaling?

I mained a 10 pala through early cata pre- 4. 1 with the ever so sexy haliscan jackets

WoWScrnShot_092022_180331.jpg

Took a week-ish. Been a long time since I've grinded an AGM and jesus do I not miss it. I forgot how painful this thing was to get.

Did this on Earthfury (NA) as its currently the lowest pop server. My 10 is now being transferred to my mains realm to FINALLY get enchants LOL.

This is my Rogue on Golemagg

- I used to play with Level Ten Twinks back on Dunemaul EU

Currently making my hunter. :)

https://imgur.com/a/fexPgaQ

fexPgaQ

[doublepost=1664053308,1664041974][/doublepost]
Was it wrath that 10s got access to resilience enchants/resilence on heirlooms giving them ridiculous damage reduction because of scaling?

I mained a 10 pala through early cata pre- 4. 1 with the ever so sexy haliscan jackets
That was in Patch 4.1 - Cata prepatch, so basically we will never have that state of resil since when cate comes out it will be 4.3.4 - it that patch, it was nerfed.

Even without resilience anyone remembers level 10 disc priests in cata? Heh.. yep.. Anywaaay on another note, i made a level 10 hunter on Gehennas EU , let me know if anyone wants to team up for BGS or to make a guild , ign Grothol.

Even without resilience anyone remembers level 10 disc priests in cata?
Pretty sure that's when everyone on XPOff went from "10's suck, 19's are better" to "everyone, hurry up and make full premades of 10 Discos". My Bubbles were just shy of 2K. That said, Cata sucked for 10's overall and it's a damn shame Blizz isn't stopping Classic with WotLK.

Users who are viewing this thread