10's Consumables, Buffs and Whatnots

Thank you :)

Also, if anyone have anything that could be usefull for a 10 twink, of any matter that might effect this thread, please let me know :)

They neutered Rumsey Rum Black Label. It no longer gives a buff. Rumsey Rum Dark still gives a 10 Stam buff but it much harder to get.

There is also Bogling Root which increases damage by one for ten minutes. It's from an early Night Elf quest but it doesn't bind so you can trade them. I've been making new Nelf toons, levelling them to 5, doing the quest, and sending the roots over to my rogue before deleting the toon and repeating as necessary.

great list!

Fantastic list. also sorry for the double post, page refreshed and didn't see it posted on my screen. Party foul.... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to mention the Drums, but got beat to it. On a totally different note, my personal favorite Horde Only consumable/whatnot would be Slumber Sand, a quest reward from the Trisfal Glades quest: "Off the Scales". It sleeps any target under level 30 for 30 seconds, can be used in BG's, and has no level requirement to use, sadly it is BoP, and, as the quest is not repeatable, you can only get 5 of these per Horde toon, so use sparingly. Oh and great guide mate, would love to see more of these!
- Pattern

I didn't see Bloodthistle on the list. It's only usable by Blood Elves but it's another buff item.
Also forgot about Halaani Whiskey. It's been nerfed for low levels but it still gives 3 Stam for 15min (3) unique.
Found another (had it BM'd), Chipped Power Core. This one is unique but not bound to you so mail + GB + you can have them.
And another, Smoldering Spores (5 minute, heal 5% health per 3 sec) DOES work in Org. The +10% stats buff falls off soon as you leave Timeless Isles though.
Found another one, Life Spirit (240 Heal over 6 sec). Looted while Herbing in Pandaria.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drums of Rage - Item - World of Warcraft

You guys know about Drums of Rage don't you? No level requirement. I have 400 of them and pop them all the time

Also, Heavy Mageweave Bandage is the best bandage from levels 10-14, it scales better than Heavy Runecloth
I just made all Bandages from Mageweave to Heavy Runecloth (the highest a Level 10 can use, they just can't craft it) and Blizz must've changed something in a build between your post and right now because I'm seeing Runelcoth Bandage being the best with 1376 Health over 8 seconds. When I use it on my 10 Rogue I see 8 ticks at 176 per tick for a total of 1408 Health. The Wowhead slider is completely wrong in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread