10s Armory List

Would you like to separate levels in each spec?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey chief, do i need a two account for this fist weapons from black fang or is there other way around?
You must be able to trade so subbed. But yeah your lvl 10 must be in a party with whos killing and tradeing you the drop. You must be within some what of a close proximity of the kill/drop to be eligible for loot to be traded to you. Then someone higher level in your party can trade it to you. If your buddy helping you thats in your party is cross faction and they get the drop you 2 can walk in a normal dungeon together and you can trade the drop cross faction in there. Wowhead lies about who can loot the blackfang it appears to be that any high lvl toon can get it to drop class seems to not matter at all as far as I can tell. You can have a dungeon group size group cross faction try with you seems to drop fine with up to 5 people for everyone. But get 6+ cross faction size group so its a raid group and it seems to only let the faction that deals the killing blow loot. Every high level toon that kills the black fang or loots it only has 1 chance a day to loot the rare. I think it works like this with all the rares in tannan jungle.

I asked all my friends to help me. Then resorted to playing hey mister in trade chat for a while to get strangers to help. I think all of this is accurate if im wrong about something feel free to correct me. But yeah man good luck hope that helps.

Got a 2 more done now and 1 almost done all on retail

Demon Hunter Done
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/bonechewer/Felinfused

Protection warrior Done
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/bonechewer/Einherjarie

Survival Hunter Almost done (missing 1 socket for speed gem will be done soon)
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/bonechewer/Mcgaven
Hi. there, I´m pretty new to the 10s community, just started my first char. What I don´t know atm is HOW can one skip the DH intro questline/ area? Please, I´d really would like to try that stuff.

Hi. there, I´m pretty new to the 10s community, just started my first char. What I don´t know atm is HOW can one skip the DH intro questline/ area? Please, I´d really would like to try that stuff.
Gear updateing the toon is the way. So first make the demon hunter. Next run the starter zone till you hit lvl 10. Then log out of that toon and dont relog on it for 2 months. 2 months later you will have a gear update on that toon available. Use the gear update then you will be logged in on your demon hunter in your faction city. From there you can proceed to turn your exp off like normal.

Gear updateing the toon is the way. So first make the demon hunter. Next run the starter zone till you hit lvl 10. Then log out of that toon and dont relog on it for 2 months. 2 months later you will have a gear update on that toon available. Use the gear update then you will be logged in on your demon hunter in your faction city. From there you can proceed to turn your exp off like normal.
Oh man, sure, SO! logical. Knew this feature already, hadn´t thought about it, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread