EU+US 10s Armory List

Sup Gaith! Damn this list has become LARGE over the year! It is nice to see it still being updated!

I was looking through the list and noticed Podie wasnt mentioned as the only 10 in the world with Arathi Basin rep @ exalted!

Apart from that it looks quite impressively long and very few links are "inactive"! :D

mmpppfff. everytime you post an armory link to your twink, I feel obliged to click it even though I know exactly what you have equipped. Maybe I hope that by looking real hard at your armory, and then looking at Sponsor's, that your GF'd gear will be duplicated onto mine.

Sup Gaith! Damn this list has become LARGE over the year! It is nice to see it still being updated!

I was looking through the list and noticed Podie wasnt mentioned as the only 10 in the world with Arathi Basin rep @ exalted!

Apart from that it looks quite impressively long and very few links are "inactive"! :D

i actually never realized that he had that! that is actually really amazing!

I'm back again, well I've been back for a month now that you can "pay" for WoW via Tokens I may actually stick around this time and keep working on my 10's. I'm also in process of making more 10's (all Classes short of DK obviously) so will update when I have progress there. I'm still working on Gringötts's Achievements, though I'm taking it chill this time so I don't burn out spending hours/day working on one single achievement with little visible progress lol. And I'm still at the point that I haven't paid the $50 round trip per Character to grab the Alliance items. The biggest issue I have with it is the possibility of losing my name, since I've had all 6 of my level 10 Twinks since WotLK. Anyway I look forward to getting back into it and maybe getting to actually BG, as I hear it's possible now due to the change in how BG's que (XP off issues of the past).

My Battletag is DeLindsay#1517

mmpppfff. everytime you post an armory link to your twink, I feel obliged to click it even though I know exactly what you have equipped. Maybe I hope that by looking real hard at your armory, and then looking at Sponsor's, that your GF'd gear will be duplicated onto mine.

Then I should definitely not link Foolhardy Bracers - Game Guide - World of Warcraft or Padded Lamellar Boots - Game Guide - World of Warcraft as found on my paladin Msioerror @ Medivh - Community - World of Warcraft

/salute Chantale

Users who are viewing this thread