109 twinks and BfA gear

so I've killed all the rares in Zuldazar and Nazmir without a single drop, am i just super unlucky or did they make it so that sub 110s cant get the rare loot?
I'll test later, my 109 got loot from almost every rare that dropped her loot type. Now that you mention it I did kill one late yesterday and it did not drop anything, thought no more about it until I saw your post.
[doublepost=1535142247,1535113692][/doublepost]Yes looks like they stopped 109 looting, shame. They will have made a sweeping change to combat the lvl 19 running around with a 180 drop.

Only killed one rare on my 109 warrior for testing. Should have dropped plate legs, but all I got was vendor trash and ap. Looks like rares will only drop blues for 110+ now. Whatever bfa gear you already got you can still use though.

Looks like another stealth hotfix by blizzard. Logged in today on my 109 and all my equipped bfa gear is gone. Even gear I had in my bags is gone as well. Any other 109's still have your bfa gear?

Looks like another stealth hotfix by blizzard. Logged in today on my 109 and all my equipped bfa gear is gone. Even gear I had in my bags is gone as well. Any other 109's still have your bfa gear?
This happens when someone reports you and GM then removes your gear.

the BFA gears are not BIS for lvl101 or lvl109, the highest are still the old legion BOEs which goes up to ilvl224 .. i have a 101 holy pal which is ilvl 204 now, without BFA gears

the BFA gears are not BIS for lvl101 or lvl109, the highest are still the old legion BOEs which goes up to ilvl224 .. i have a 101 holy pal which is ilvl 204 now, without BFA gears
Can u share the armory link?

Kageroo .. lolol .. can i keep this pally under the radar .. but generally its gears are all bought from AH .. the old BOEs .. but they are really high ilvl .. i have no seen any pieces higher than 224 yet .. so take it take ilvl224 is the limit for lvl101 gears

I know, just wanted to see an armory.. I already have 224 ring and 204 ring. Wasnt lucky with other slots yet.

if you are farming it from 1 realm, it will take ages .. you need to play on different realm's AH to collect them .. i play on about 30+ realms' AH, so i can send them back to whichever my toons are needing it .. i have about 10 101s to feed .. i think its at a rate of about 1 appearing every week across the 30+ realms .. give and take .. also, thats like checking every 4 to 5 hourly per day .. sometimes the seller have no idea what they are and sell them real cheap, and someone might buy it before i can see it on AH .. also if you want to get to ilvl210 or 220, the only way is using the epic 2H mace .. artif weapon will not get you to ilvl210 .. i checked through my list, the strange thing is .. these epic boes, they are 194, 199, 204, 209, then it jumps to 224 .. i have not gotten anything that 21something, but in my memory i think i once say a 219, on the very first day when bfa was released, after that i have never seen anything between 209 and 224
[doublepost=1538365276,1538364840][/doublepost]only classes that can use the epic 2H mace, plus using intel can get to ilvl220 or higher .. thats because intel class can mix the plates, mails, leather, cloth in addition to the intel base 2H mace, agil and str classes cant, i only saw once a ilvl219 2H mace on the first day of BFA, i didnt buy it cos i was hesitant, thinking something higher might appear .. my big mistake

if you are farming it from 1 realm, it will take ages .. you need to play on different realm's AH to collect them .. i play on about 30+ realms' AH, so i can send them back to whichever my toons are needing it .. i have about 10 101s to feed .. i think its at a rate of about 1 appearing every week across the 30+ realms .. give and take .. also, thats like checking every 4 to 5 hourly per day .. sometimes the seller have no idea what they are and sell them real cheap, and someone might buy it before i can see it on AH .. also if you want to get to ilvl210 or 220, the only way is using the epic 2H mace .. artif weapon will not get you to ilvl210 .. i checked through my list, the strange thing is .. these epic boes, they are 194, 199, 204, 209, then it jumps to 224 .. i have not gotten anything that 21something, but in my memory i think i once say a 219, on the very first day when bfa was released, after that i have never seen anything between 209 and 224
[doublepost=1538365276,1538364840][/doublepost]only classes that can use the epic 2H mace, plus using intel can get to ilvl220 or higher .. thats because intel class can mix the plates, mails, leather, cloth in addition to the intel base 2H mace, agil and str classes cant, i only saw once a ilvl219 2H mace on the first day of BFA, i didnt buy it cos i was hesitant, thinking something higher might appear .. my big mistake
i have that 219 2h mace on my druid, hes at 109 atm but i got some 110 twinks now since my gold was running low :)

Users who are viewing this thread