EU+US 100-109 Soloing & PvE thread

Several minutes that something wrong cant happen. It's pretty easy in lesser gear to get him to like 50% but then something goes wrong and you die. When people help, he dies in less time than it took to even solo to 50%.

So it's not the same. One is tanking, the other is soloing.

edit- unless you're aelobin and you can kill him in 45 seconds....

edit- unless you're aelobin and you can kill him in 45 seconds....
Someone remind me to get that random buff item from DMF when it's back in town, need to shave some more seconds off my kill! :p

I'll get the main post updated tomororow.

Kynda - 101 Enhancement Shaman (EU Shadowsong)

I noticed the Legion Dungeon section on the first page was somewhat sparse so I thought I'd start adding videos. First of my recorded solo speedruns at 101 is linked below: Darkheart Thicket (all bosses) in 12:03. Not a great run, couple of unlucky moments without any Stormstrike chains and one annoying pull of extra mobs due to tab targeting. Best time I've got so far is 11:54. Lots of improvements possible, I feel that a longer speed boost could make better use of the Skaggyldrinks, mounting up where possible, and there are probably ways to skip a couple of the packs.

Video: Darkheart Thicket (all bosses) - 12:03

Feedback welcome! I'm intrigued to see how tank specs vs pure DPS work out for dungeon soloing. My eventual goal is to get speedrun times as fast as possible - I'm curious to see if the bad luck protection mechanic for legendary items can be taken advantage of by getting 24+ dungeon boss kills per hour. Expecting sub 10 minute times with a tank along to round things up.

Bah I hate Kazzak. 4 weeks straight with nothing but Gold even with Bonus Roll, and a little Felblight which is all but worthless now.

What does Kazzak drop that's beneficial? I can't seem to find his loot table on WoWhead.

[Edit - Chipped Soul Prism, nevermind.]

Soloed all of SOO (10 normal) today, the mechanics have been adjusted on galakras so you can just shoot the same cannon twice. Sha of pride died before casting imprison to my 770-ish ENH sham, dunno if he even still does.

Got a pair of bracers off of Kazzak today that had a bonus leech added to them... was it always like that?

First i've seen anything off him but the trinket have any leech whatsoever.

Got a pair of bracers off of Kazzak today that had a bonus leech added to them... was it always like that?

First i've seen anything off him but the trinket have any leech whatsoever.
Bracers, Cloak, Neck and (2) Trinkets are what he drops, all can WF/TF + Socket + Tertiary. If it's the Supreme Mark of Doom and it procs Tertiary, say Leech, then you'll get double the Leech value.

Attachments

• kaz.jpg
    kaz.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 345
rsz_wowscrnshot_111416_135737.jpg
Took a few cracks but I got Kargath down on Heroic. Now to try a few others..

Trenno - Barthilas Lawzy#1186 for anyone interested!

Last edited:
rsz_wowscrnshot_111416_142116.jpg
Tectus was as easy as expected. Really intrigued to work out how the other DK managed Heroic Butcher. Instakills me at 5 stacks and I can only manage to get him to about 60%

Edit: Thought I would throw in a Kazzak one for good measure seeing as everyone is :p
rsz_wowscrnshot_111416_145634.jpg

Last edited:
Good job! Nice to finally see some raid bosses falling :) Will get the main post updated later tonight.

The names in the kill list are links to videos or screenshots if in itallics (unless the name is grey) so you can see the Butcher kill from there, but basically I stacked up the damage buff from the flamethrower on Brackenspore then reset him when I had enough stacks and ran to Butcher. The int trinket helps a lot with the burst dps requirement but it's a very tight check.

Ahh you my friend are a genius, I will be looking to give you a run for your money sir! Maybe we could group up and take out some Mythics together know knows..

Pls all I want to see is archimonde kills at 101... I've seen 2 mount drops and not a single trinket since legion

Pls all I want to see is archimonde kills at 101... I've seen 2 mount drops and not a single trinket since legion
At 0.06% - 0.64% drop rate for the actual Trinkets (not the Badge you use to turn into a Trinket) I doubt we're going to see anyone with one for some time. For those who are wondering here's the bad news:

Hunter - 0.64%
Druid - 0.40%
Paladin - 0.33%
Priest - 0.29%
Warlock - 0.22%
Death Knight - 0.21%
Shaman - 0.20%
Monk - 0.14%
Rogue - 0.12%
Warrior - 0.11%
Mage - 0.06%
Demon Hunter - Unk (but who cares it's garbage anyway)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread