US 10 vs 10 Sunday, January 8th

Ok I'll see everyone at 6pm est tonight

farnk have much fun ! thank all for allow farnk for to playing with all :D
again farnk apologize to farnkteam for any time it is that farnk plays poorly ;o farnk will learn and making effort for become better !
<e

farnk have much fun ! thank all for allow farnk for to playing with all :D
again farnk apologize to farnkteam for any time it is that farnk plays poorly ;o farnk will learn and making effort for become better !
<e
burg think farnk did good ! farnk show up to next ones ? the more farnk do the better farnk get !

burg think farnk did good ! farnk show up to next ones ? the more farnk do the better farnk get !

farnk will playing again yes :D

really fun games! surprised how well holy paladin did for healing. i figured hpal would be trash, but with the little bit of reworking it received it's actually sort of viable.

also enjoyed playing in the tournament mode, like seeing the bigger numbers!

really fun games overall would definitely like to play some again soon!

i enjoyed playing arcane and 1 shotting fc's with 15 stacks heh. maybe ill come next time and hopefully my teams lock/boomy will do some dmg! :D gg's tho, had more fun than the 19 tournament heh :)

i enjoyed playing arcane and 1 shotting fc's with 15 stacks heh. maybe ill come next time and hopefully my teams lock/boomy will do some dmg! :D gg's tho, had more fun than the 19 tournament heh :)
I thought your lock and boomy did fine cant pad as while as the opposing moonkin when you're in the gy for the majority of the game !

I thought your lock and boomy did fine cant pad as while as the opposing moonkin when you're in the gy for the majority of the game !
yeah boomy did ok i guess, but the warlock barely feared and he'd constantly break my pollies with immolate lol.

Wonderful not to PuG for once, even if I did have to face ffs... ;)
I have a lot to learn about premades and enjoyed the chance! Send me (constructive) tips... whew, i almost didn't specify...

p.s. your flag-train at 18 min was epic /growl

Last edited:
@Hashbrowns , if your interested the stat template in war game wsg was changed significantly since around 2 weeks ago. from first sight it looks like they gave us ~lv39 stat template but everyone is still level 29. i say this because secondary stats, including armor were sky high compared up normal PvP template. on lock i had around 21%armor 26%crit and so on. another note, on the equipment tooltip, it said only tournament gear allowed and some chants were not grayed out but others still were. all normal stat template effects were still active [ wand V sword / staff , or not having a slot making you lose a set amount of stats.

just something I thought you would be interested in researching or wrapping you're head around. arenas are still the normal 29 PvP template

Users who are viewing this thread