10 v 10 underpowered premade

You will land kills... just not enough of them to push off of it. And if you try to push fc, since everyone is cc-orientated, the opposing team can play super defensively. It will just be a mid fight till healer ooms, that team gets pushed back to gy, then pushes out to opposing gy. There won't be more than 3 ppl dead at any time

You will land kills... just not enough of them to push off of it. And if you try to push fc, since everyone is cc-orientated, the opposing team can play super defensively. It will just be a mid fight till healer ooms, that team gets pushed back to gy, then pushes out to opposing gy. There won't be more than 3 ppl dead at any time
we can always chop down the healer number to 1 if the first game doesn't go as well as we were planning :) you may be right i would just like to give it a go with 2 at first .

Well I'm in. Whatever spec/class you want. You know what I have. Preferably Fire Mage tho so I can get some quality play time in on it since right now it's not fun ever.

Users who are viewing this thread