10 Huntard balance set

Anyone got a good balance set for a lvl 10 twink hunter? Gonna make one in 3.2, but I need help with gear

Basically the same as always, but it depends on what you want - I am assuming you're still stacking haste...so I'll throw together something if i can in a sec

My 10 Hunter:

[char=eu-Dun+Morogh]Taresia[/char]

should be best gear now

you could also go Haliscan Jacket w/ +150 health. That is like 45 armor and +15 stam. I guess you could also do +6 to all stats as well.

@ theUD: nah, I'd rather get the chest Spooksters had in the chardev.. with 4 stats, it'll be the same as 10 stam, 6 agi and 4 int

@ Doffe: I know the robe is better, but I dont like the looks :p the jacket isn't that bad anyway

Xposure said:
@ theUD: nah, I'd rather get the chest Spooksters had in the chardev.. with 4 stats, it'll be the same as 10 stam, 6 agi and 4 int

@ Doffe: I know the robe is better, but I dont like the looks :p the jacket isn't that bad anyway

>_> dont like robes and ur making a lvl 10??!?!?!?!?!? i <3 my simple black dress TO DEATH~!!!! and all the other robes just looks bad ass on lvl 10's IMO and with the dark moon cards now and all the other chests ill probably get them all but none well look better then my black dress XD....

Really? I think he would look badass, stomping the competition in his evening wear. HIYA!

roflmao. Sorry i crack me up sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread