10 Huntard balance set

Hasty said:
[would be my new setup :)

maybe +15 res on simple black dress,since it would mean -15% dmg and alot less crit dmg.

+2 scope is max you can use. res on a hunt is not very usefull imo, you'll be kiting not being hit. shoulders with +hit might be more usefull at this lvl perhaps allso haste trinkets (again, kite), i do use agm for now as i don't have boa's yet. and indeed, darkmoon > haliscan (I still have not decided if i like the +crit or the +ap one more, use em both a lot).

see a few 10 hunts with extra range talent, i prefer 1 sec xtra concussion (tried both), matter of preference i supose.

Twinkytoes said:
Pen, is Talbar Mantle Doable at lvl 10?

i have been informed both ways, i think as it is now you can get the shard but not the mantle untill 3.2 (i can not try it out myself atm as my pc is at repairs and i need to wait till i get it back). so no clear answer for now i'm sorry :/

just one last question guys.. what pet should I get?

Ravager is much better - you need stun to kill healer

Yes, Spiders.

.... take both, ok ? spider and ravager. test it out

After 10 matches you will only use ravager, cause you need the stun to kill a healer etc.

cant get talbar, requires level 15 to accept the shard quest.

Imo, you cant really do a "balance" 10 hunter, what makes level 10 characters work is loading them up to the teeth with a single stat, like haste, dodge, agi or crit. If you're not frontloading your damage you're just gimping yourself, you either make the kill or get killed.

Not too true Grunge, level 10 rogue twinks can easily get ~1000-1200 health, while still having a whole bunch of crit/dodge/ap, I guess I'd agree with you on hunter though...but, meh - I'm sure you could work it either way

Can get some sort of "balance" with 2 AGMs instead of 2 haste heirlooms, and gear "of stamina" and "of the monkey".

[item]Ring of Scorn[/item], Sadly, the pre-quests to achieve this ring require a level 11 and a level 12 before you can get the ring... Tough break for all 10 twinks :(

I say roll a troll, more health and agility meaning more life span / crit.

Perhaps you could invest in the +1 agi bow as well as that bow :p

@ Grunge

Look at my Demetori's armory :p

He'd have 50% dodge with +150 hp on his chest and would break 1k with dual agms and a fishing hat

canihascookie said:
[item]Ring of Scorn[/item], Sadly, the pre-quests to achieve this ring require a level 11 and a level 12 before you can get the ring... Tough break for all 10 twinks :(

@ Grunge

He'd have 50% dodge with +150 hp on his chest and would break 1k with dual agms and a fishing hat

mm, i still dont see a 10 rogue working practicaly anymore. just my opinion.

canihascookie said:

@ Grunge

hmm... I was sure someone mentioned I could get it :( oh well

and I'm not going to roll a troll, then I'd be without shoulders :p

Users who are viewing this thread