10 BOA Rogue

X9hill

Legend
Can someone link me a BIS rogue. Im undecided on alliance or horde yet so if theres something significant from either one then please include it

Thanks

Hurrx said:

Hm maby this is more a stamina build then actually go for stats wich scale good at 10 ^^

Well crafted longbow (horde only) and 3 dodge belt is pretty much bis to me (arguable) then the bow and belt in this chardev :)

Also if you want Thralls gift you have to start as a gobby and not level past level 10. Just saying. Silver embossed boots are alli only.

leotseddap said:
Hm maby this is more a stamina build then actually go for stats wich scale good at 10 ^^

Well crafted longbow (horde only) and 3 dodge belt is pretty much bis to me (arguable) then the bow and belt in this chardev :)

Also if you want Thralls gift you have to start as a gobby and not level past level 10. Just saying. Silver embossed boots are alli only.

I mostly made some kinda agi/stam build yeah, didn't even bother with any dodge so yeah but I guess it's up to him whether he wants dodge or agi/stam, but I would also go with the dodge one. Also slayer's band is horde only.

Users who are viewing this thread