Which level of players has the lowest intelligence

Bracket

• Total voters
Ok, who gives a ƒuck whether I might be hostile or not? What the actual duck does that have to do with the argument? I could say your argument sounds ''confrontational'' and demonize you in the same way. What's the point of even bringing it up? Its like me making a specific argument and then you just reply with ''omg that argument really offended me because you said duck and idiot omg waaaah''. What the duck does being offended and you thinking I'm ''hostile'' have to do with the ducking points being discussed. It's like me saying 2 + 5 =7 then you reply with ''banana''. It would be one thing if I just threw a one liner, for example, ''you are poopy face'' with no arguments or contentions, but I'm not doing that am I?

I overshadow with my hostility? LOL. What? Once again you demonize my whole argument like a child as ''hostile''. It's like I'm arguing with a ƒucking women, jesus christ.

Ok great, all the basic reading and math shit I can learn on the internet, you can even learn that shit at home . It's not about learning the information, any moron can do that. It's about purpose of the information, the practicality etc. I agree with you that its a basis for comprehending information but it's not what the main purpose of school should be. It needs to be fist and foremost focused on the values I said before. It should teach you, for example how to get by in the world. You said ''mortgages'' though I think something much more practical like speaking your mind is much more influential. This how you make relationships with people, which is a universal need by us as a species. Job interviews should also be a must as well.

In terms of actual content it needs to be focused on, for example, ''How do I build a building this way'' ''why do I need to connect this dot to that dot''.

Not ''On what date was the Effiel Tower built?''
''Ahhh Jan 28 1887''
''OH WELL DONE JIMMY HERES A STICKER!''

Ok again, I'll state my last argument, if no one can understand what the duck the Math Prodigys work is about or what the value of it is, what is the point? As an intellectual you need to convey your ideas to others. There is no use you just putting up a piece of paper and going ''Hey look at my brilliant new equation!''. You need to explain your reasoning and what the underlying value is.

Apparently I'm just guy who makes ''crazy'' and ''hostile'' arguments with no substance according to you. See unlike your emotional ass I can rationally debate you without getting butthurt, offended or demonizing the messenger every sentence.

Kudos

You can be rational without sounding like a dickward. And I did discuss the point, you're just missing it over and over again. Put aside the hostility part, that was a mere courtesy to try and have a civilized conversation, which I can tell by this point seems pretty pointless. And you ignored at least half the statements I made, well done. And to you making "better examples". I simply put the "etc." at the end because of course there are tons of examples.

And a math prodigy's work doesn't necessarily have to be an equation on a piece of paper, and be like, "hey, look, I solved the meaning of life, the universe and everything". Plus that was ONE example, again, completely missing the overall point.

You can be rational without sounding like a dickward. And I did discuss the point, you're just missing it over and over again. Put aside the hostility part, that was a mere courtesy to try and have a civilized conversation, which I can tell by this point seems pretty pointless. And you ignored at least half the statements I made, well done. And to you making "better examples". I simply put the "etc." at the end because of course there are tons of examples.

And a math prodigy's work doesn't necessarily have to be an equation on a piece of paper, and be like, "hey, look, I solved the meaning of life, the universe and everything". Plus that was ONE example, again, completely missing the overall point.

Why the ƒuck does it matter what words I use or how ''hostile'' or ''confrontational'' I am. Is the truth/substance of the matter more important or what your feelings are about it? Easy answer.

I covered your points thoroughly. Not sure where ''half'' comes into place. You didn't make any specific contentions so I'm done for tonight. ''Missing the overall point'' is very ƒucking useful.

It is definitely 29s, in a lot of ways. Mainly, rolling OP classes and owning everyone, making the game less competitive with the brutal comps they premade up with, now this is not a problem just for 20-29, its also for 19s, if a team queues with a dead-brained composition.
And just to correct you on 20s(The not enchanted 20s), do not stay there to just beat Latin America noobs. 20s roll what they roll because it adds up quite a challenge beating enchanted 29s, which are 3x their "power". This is just my point of view, anyway.

Also, if you say - Why don't you all go 29s, so you can even it out like 19s or 39s ? /// Now i can respond to you - As Long as Blizzard allows Starter Edition accounts that will happen, because you would find Jaja 20s (Which by the way that is the main force that keeps the bracket as "frequent(pops)" as it is) And that pretty much would still be a problem, so it is the same thing. I think the way to go is just 20s, 29s are there to add up challenge for us, or (be op).

Why the ƒuck does it matter what words I use or how ''hostile'' or ''confrontational'' I am. Is the truth/substance of the matter more important or what your feelings are about it? Easy answer.

I covered your points thoroughly. Not sure where ''half'' comes into place. You didn't make any specific contentions so I'm done for tonight. ''Missing the overall point'' is very ƒucking useful.

I literally told you that I agree with you, despite your wording. As for you missing the overall point is simply pointing towards you not noticing that. Stiring up this whole ruckus. Also, when I make an example, you take that example and twist it instead of looking at the meaning of the example, aka the overall point (idk how else to describe it).
It's like this: I am saying that a jacket can keep you warm, and you argue about the actual jacket, instead of the point which is, IT KEEPS U FUCKING WARM.

Ah, this brings back memories of TI.
The former Allybeboba would be proud. Too bad that experiment is over. She is finishing up her "gathering of knowledge"(as you all put it) to make her successful in life. As we all should. And as we all should continue to do. Most upper tier professions have monthly continuing education requirements.
I was really hoping that XPoff would not get tainted with all this nonsense. The administration should keep a tight hand on the reins. It may get out of control.

Good day everyone, and stay calm...

Ah, this brings back memories of TI.
The former Allybeboba would be proud. Too bad that experiment is over. She is finishing up her "gathering of knowledge"(as you all put it) to make her successful in life. As we all should. And as we all should continue to do. Most upper tier professions have monthly continuing education requirements.
I was really hoping that XPoff would not get tainted with all this nonsense. The administration should keep a tight hand on the reins. It may get out of control.

Good day everyone, and stay calm...

yes pls.

This flamebait of a cherrypicked thread shows exactly the problems that always plagued XP-off in WoW. People end up being right for all the wrong reasons. Bonus points to @Druiddroid for showing how that works in politics (folks, if you thought that was a pro-Trump post, read it again, because you missed the point).

You want to talk about intelligence in XP-off? Let's take this bracket by bracket.

10: One of the most creative subcommunities of XP-off players in the history of twinking, leveraging gear stats in a way no other bracket has or could, with the possible exception of the 80-84 bracket in MoP. ...Except most 10s never truly understood how to leverage their stats, and most of the leadership of the bracket decided to demonstrate their creativity by exploiting XP-on queues and reinforcing the worst stereotypes the XP-off community has to offer.

19: Arguably one of the most dedicated and skilled XP-off subcommunities in WoW. ...Except only in premades. Most 19s don't play in premades and never did, and 19 PuGs historically constitute some of the worst XP-off play outside of expansion-capped brackets. The Summer of 19s remains the one time the bracket successfully bridged this gap via battletag/RealID PuGmades.

20: Some of the most dedicated, hardgrinding XP-off players in the game, spending more time on a single achievement or piece of gear than some players do building an entire BiS XP-off character. ...Except those particular 20s constitute less than 1% of a playerbase full of people for whom "starter accounts" are very appropriately named.

29: By and large, the most community-minded xp-off players ever seen in the game. ...Except they barely play anymore. So the vast majority of current 29s are leveled 24s who still struggle against decent f2ps.

39/49/59: Historically brought the highest expectations to PuGs, and not by coincidence, saw the highest level of PuG performance. ...Except they barely play anymore, and haven't played consistently for years.

60: One of the tightest-knit and supportive casual XP-off communities in WoW. ...Except that was half a decade ago, before Cata destroyed them.

70: Garnered more attention from official outlets with their arena scene (yes, even with the tazik shocker) than any other bracket, exceeded only by the Twink Cup. ...Except less than 1% of 70s played in that arena scene. A statistically significant number of 70s struggled to field a reasonable set of PvP vendor gear, one of the easiest grinds in the game.

89/99: Brackets that continue to offer tremendously interesting gearing opportunities thanks to gear scaling. ...Except most players don't understand gear scaling in any bracket, let alone the upper brackets where it matters the most.

You want to talk about intelligence in a bracket? Let's talk about how the better players often played in more than one bracket. Making generalizations about a bracket is about as skewed as making generalizations about XP-off. So here's a skewed generalization that should stick in the craw of the XP-off community:

The vast majority of XP-off players aren't any more skilled than XP-on players. Not today, and not in XP-off history. Most XP-off players were more interested in gearing up than stepping up.

And you know what? People still had a great time, made great friends, and retain great memories. Enough with intelligence bashing. Get back to the community building that made XP-off not just worthwhile, but memorable. Because threads like this are utterly forgettable.

Go become a citizen of Mexico then. Oh you can't? Go become a citizen of Europe then. Oh you can't? Go become a citizen of Canada then. Oh you can't? Go become a citizen of anywhere in the Middle East then. Oh you can't? You can't even enter Canada if you have gotten a DUI in the United States, EVER. If you drink and drive in the United States, Canada will not even ALLOW YOU INTO THEIR COUNTRY ON A TEMPORARY BASIS. NOT EVEN FOR A ducking VACATION. But you sit here and say that wanting to keep illegal immigrants or Muslims out is bigotry. Have you ever been anywhere else in the world? Are you so unaware of your own indoctrination into an absurdly unrealistic set of ideals that you place a higher demand on American citizens for morality than EVERY OTHER COUNTRY AND PLACE ON EARTH?

Because I am seriously sick of this shit. The United States could kick out literally every Muslim citizen tomorrow for no reason and we would still be a more tolerant country than every other single ducking country. Europe and especially Scandinavia only exist because they do not pay for their own national security, the United States does. Their "tolerance" is a smokescreen for the collapse of their shitting ducking country. After all, if Europe accepts that it's not so tolerant, what are they even good at? Absolutely nothing. Worthless country that exists as a buffer zone between us and other world powers.

People like you, who are uninformed on basically every single thing, walking around with your head shoved so far up your ass because of how much Huffington Post you read, are responsible for Trump being elected. Everytime I see one of you useful idiots come on these forums and bash Trump for the same tired bullshit and act like him winning the Presidency is some kind of un-democratic action, my support for him increases 10 fold. Trump winning is the DEFINITION of democracy, you asshole. Liberal crybabies hate him, the Republican establishment hates him, the Dems hate him. Everyone hates him and bashes him in the media every day and he continues to win because people ARE SICK AND ducking TIRED OF KNOW IT ALLS LIKE YOU TELLING EVERYONE HOW TO THINK AND TO BE CIVIL WHILE PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUN THIS ducking COUNTRY STRAIGHT INTO THE GROUND. Nothing is important to you other than how you are perceived on your social networks. You are a little bitch who convinces himself he is informed when you are just full of propaganda and feelings.

What the duck do you know about the world? Do you think you're actually smarter than Trump voters? Do you think saying things like "A charismatic leader is making you feel good about your hate" is intelligent? Or even an original opinion? Or that Trump voters do not encounter this dumb armchair psychology on a daily basis? Do you think you are fooling anyone? You say it's pathetic that politicians have become this way. Do you make any effort to study why the nation is so polarized against you? Do you make posts apologizing for the disgusting demagoguery of Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton? Are you politically aware enough to explain to me the pros and cons of each individual candidate, taking into account the major concerns of the American public? No? Then shut your stupid ducking mouth and stop adding your worthless opinion to the debate because it is not helping anyone other than Trump. You don't hold any ducking personal beliefs other than "being right" about things. It has been said that Donald Trump is a symbolic middle finger to the establishment, but he is more a symbolic middle finger to uptight know it all fuckhead baristas like you. You spin in a web of superiority and yet you are superior to no one, anywhere. You have done nothing of consequence for any one, you have improved no lives, you have changed nothing for the better. You claim you are educated and then by the end of your post you are talking about how we should eliminate democracy because you are just so "trapped by all these "other idiots", which is just about the dumbest ducking opinion ever held by anyone anywhere if you want to talk about sobering realities. Keep typing out posts like this you ducking elitist asshole, you are feeding the machine.
USA pays for Scandinavias national security? You're the ones putting us all in danger with your yolo invasions in the Middle East

USA pays for Scandinavias national security? You're the ones putting us all in danger with your yolo invasions in the Middle East
There's a high demand for American security when we are throwing the world into chaos, but let's not nitpick.

it's easy to nitpick. the US makes decisions, some are wrong, most are right. other countries don't have the balls or economics to do what we do

it's easy to nitpick. the US makes decisions, some are wrong, most are right. other countries don't have the balls or economics to do what we do
That is very true, and I love america but there are goals that we go about achieving in very wrong ways, the people making these decisions have been in congress and other parts of the government for decades. I guess that is the Irony of bernie sanders, speaking of which, is Trump an Oligarch? Does anyone know? That would be pretty funny.

other countries don't have the balls or economics to do what we do
Or we're not stupid enough to spend trillions on our military while there are problems within our own country that need solving first.

That is very true, and I love america but there are goals that we go about achieving in very wrong ways, the people making these decisions have been in congress and other parts of the government for decades.
when you do things right, people aren't sure if you have done anything at all. shit like the cold war and ongoing middle eastern problems are not easy problems at all and the UN does jack all about big issues like that other than sending letters.

in my opinion, for how naturally selfish people are, and how political strife and corruption is a problem in the WORLD, I'd say we're not in bad shape. no world wars in over 70 years baby, ima ride this wave of prosperity and (relative) peace

no world wars in over 70 years baby, ima ride this wave of prosperity and (relative) peace
Count the involved countries for the Ukraine / Syria wars. Don't be delusional about there not being a world war.

Users who are viewing this thread