Which level of players has the lowest intelligence

Bracket

• Total voters
So the mouth breathing 29s can't come here and vote for 19s. We all know it's not 19s, so why even have it as an option?
You have 2 places to breathe from, your mouth and your nose...im guessing you breathe from a 3rd, your asshole? Cus that seems to be what you are acting like.

Still doesn't mean it's not biast.

Lol at least put an option for 19s if you gonna bait people.
This bait seems VERY half hearted

BM monks who actually think they're good has got to be, hands down, the most autistic people on the planet. Especially when double BM loses to a mage comp. Pathetic. Get fawked, nerds. Druids sitting frost nova in the 29 bracket is also pretty EleGiggle.

Lol this proves that 19's are some of the most unintelligent people. I mean I literally put the definition of what intelligence is, did you even read the first sentence before quoting me? "All school is today is regurgitating facts." "Rewarding people for repeating facts or answers in a book is not intelligence." I will repost the definition of intelligence again and I will do it in all caps so people can read it easier. THE ABILITY TO ACQUIRE AND APPLY KNOWLEGDE AND SKILLS. In case you don't know what knowledge is, let me Google that for you.

No, Listen here you stupid ƒucking retard. I am arguing that THE EDUCATION IN SCHOOL does not REQUIRE you to be Intelligent. Regurgitating facts is NOT INTELLIGENCE. You could learn every ƒucking detail in human existence but if you do not know HOW TO APPLY THE SKILLS or use it PRACTICALLY its ƒucking useless. As I said before the greatest minds of our time didn't even HAVE a ƒucking education. School today has next to no PRACTICAL APPLICATION. Most if not all education today is just a FACT CHECK. Apart from this School doesn't teach you how to get by in the world, it doesn't tell you what's going to help you in society, and they don't teach you how to have a better life. If you think school is some grand place of intelligence than I am one of the smartest people here according to your logic, since I'm a straight A student.

Last edited:
No, Listen here you stupid ƒucking moron. I am arguing that THE EDUCATION IN SCHOOL does not REQUIRE you to be Intelligent. Regurgitating facts is NOT INTELLIGENCE. You could learn every ƒucking detail in human existence but if you do not know HOW TO APPLY THE SKILLS or use it PRACTICALLY its ƒucking useless. As I said before the greatest minds of our time didn't even HAVE a ƒucking education. School today has next to no PRACTICAL APPLICATION. Most if not all education today is just a FACT CHECK. Apart from this School doesn't teach you how to get by in the world, it doesn't tell you what's going to help you in society, and they don't teach you how to have a better life. If you think school is some grand place of intelligence than I am one of the smartest people here according to your logic, since I'm straight A student.

Go to school, get an education.
Get a job, pay your taxes.
Now repeat after me, "I am free".

Are you going to give me an argument or just say nonsensical bullshit?

No. I am reflecting society. Your point being that school doesn't actually teach you anything practical. I do sense some anger in you though.

The title is misleading, of course you should stay in school. But the points still stands.

Intelligence does however come in many forms.

No. I am reflecting society. Your point being that school doesn't actually teach you anything practical. I do sense some anger in you though.

The title is misleading, of course you should stay in school. But the points still stands.

Intelligence does however come in many forms.

You sense anger from behind your mommys keyboard? Interesting. ''Intelligence comes in many forms'' is a non argument.
That's like me saying ''You have alot of points that I don't agree with''.

You sense anger from behind your mommys keyboard? Interesting. ''Intelligence comes in many forms'' is a non argument.
That's like me saying ''You have alot of points that I don't agree with''.

You're missing the point. I actually agree with you that school doesn't teach you anything practical towards society. However, I do believe that the general knowledge you gain shapes your future understanding, because you still get some knowledge to put into contrast. And it doesn't take a genius to sense your form of hostility (you must have a bad day, or you're just that way in general).

And intelligence does come in many forms. It was not meant towards as to how to perceive an argument. It was more a statement towards people being intelligent within certain fields. You can be a math prodigy, but lack social intelligence. Does that mean you're not intelligent? Same way around, you can speak 9 languages, whilst still being bad at maths.

I hope my point came accross now. Really didn't think I'd have to spoon feed you with obvious points.

You're missing the point. I actually agree with you that school doesn't teach you anything practical towards society. However, I do believe that the general knowledge you gain shapes your future understanding, because you still get some knowledge to put into contrast. And it doesn't take a genius to sense your form of hostility (you must have a bad day, or you're just that way in general).

And intelligence does come in many forms. It was not meant towards as to how to perceive an argument. It was more a statement towards people being intelligent within certain fields. You can be a math prodigy, but lack social intelligence. Does that mean you're not intelligent? Same way around, you can speak 9 languages, whilst still being bad at maths.

I hope my point came accross now. Really didn't think I'd have to spoon feed you with obvious points.

What point did I miss? You didn't even explain anything prior to just hipster bullshit. If you agree with me, then you would understand that the education system is a ƒucking joke and it doesn't make you an intelligent thinker. For example, you like a women argue in emotional bullshit, like ''omg you're so rude or you are so hostile waaahh'' rather than focusing on the substance of what I'm saying, you demonize the messenger. We are not having a face to face conversation so I have no idea how you can read emotions through text. Only an idiot would make such a stupid claim.

You haven't explained what you mean by ''general knowledge''. Do you mean general knowledge in a little spectrum of maths, science, english etc or do you mean it on a broad scale? Because really, you only learn a few subjects in school, you don't learn every single one. And yes I would argue the Math Prodigy isn't intelligent. If you can't express your well thought ideas, what's the ƒucking point? If you want teach people your work or make them understand the use behind it, you will need to share and express it with other people. I don't understand how learning languages make you Intelligent either. I think your ''obvious points'' obviously make no sense.

low quality drama thread

What point did I miss? You didn't even explain anything prior to just hipster bullshit. If you agree with me, then you would understand that the education system is a ƒucking joke and it doesn't make you an intelligent thinker. For example, you like a women argue in emotional bullshit, like ''omg you're so rude or you are so hostile waaahh'' rather than focusing on the substance of what I'm saying, you demonize the messenger. We are not having a face to face conversation so I have no idea how you can read emotions through text. Only an idiot would make such a stupid claim.

You haven't explained what you mean by ''general knowledge''. Do you mean general knowledge in a little spectrum of maths, science, english etc or do you mean it on a broad scale? Because really, you only learn a few subjects in school, you don't learn every single one. And yes I would argue the Math Prodigy isn't intelligent. If you can't express your well thought ideas, what's the ƒucking point? If you want teach people your work or make them understand the use behind it, you will need to share and express it with other people. I don't understand how learning languages make you Intelligent either. I think your ''obvious points'' obviously make no sense.

I am still not argumenting for anything. All I am saying is, it's not hard to read between lines. You are pretty clear in your approach. Now if you can't comprehend that, then you're literally the retard here. Like do you honestly believe it's impossible to read emotion/a persons approach through text? I don't need a facial expression at all. And you still seem pretty aggrovated. Let me give you some pointers. People who are down to earth, and have a "normal" conversation do not use the kind of language that you are using at this moment: "ƒucking, bullshit - using quotation marks adding your own ridiculed perception, idiot" etc. Now these are just a few mentions. Spice up your text with it, and it becomes pretty clear what kind of atmosphere you're creating. This is not rocket science, it's being able to read the situation - which by your definition is impossible? Get a "ƒucking brain mate". See what I did there? Was that not pretty hostile? If you are not able to perceive the attitude I created in this section, then I seriously don't know.

Now to a new section, and back to the point, which you overshadow with your presumed hostility for whatever reason. School does provide you with a lot of general knowledge as how to perceive things in future learning. If you didn't know how to read, how would you go about searching out information? If you did not develop an understanding of basic things, such as language, maths etc. how would you be able understand even the simplest of information? You would simply not be able to comprehend certain information due to lack of certain abilities achieved through school. It might come to you as "given, simple, general knowledge, even an idiot would know, and the list goes on". BUT THAT GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, which you thought was simply a given, was still spoon fed to you. Without it, you would be completely different from what you are today. And if you don't believe this either, then I really rest my case on the retard part.

Now, I do believe that school should teach more practical stuff, intertwined with this basic knowledge building / shaping of young minds. Maths doesn't just have to be pointless numbers in context to no practical use. Math could involve how to do taxes, how to do a mortgage, what it contains etc. Teaching about a language should also include cultural insight about said language. That would add to being able think in many different directions, since every culture goes about being different in many ways.

You believing that being a prodigy within a certain field isn't a form of intelligence, is also out-of-this-world illogical. Even if you lack the social skills it takes to pass that knowledge to that of a "lesser" mind, the fact that your knowledge can still be used practically, still goes towards it being an intellectuality. Also, I am not even sure why we take this angle on "intelligence", because it has an entirely different definition to it.

Now, you're probably going to "counter argument" with some crazy-ass statements, because you just seem to be that kind of guy. I will however conclude that your "grade A student" journey has to be in the lower classes - simply because of how immature you act.

I am still not argumenting for anything. All I am saying is, it's not hard to read between lines. You are pretty clear in your approach. Now if you can't comprehend that, then you're literally the moron here. Like do you honestly believe it's impossible to read emotion/a persons approach through text? I don't need a facial expression at all. And you still seem pretty aggrovated. Let me give you some pointers. People who are down to earth, and have a "normal" conversation do not use the kind of language that you are using at this moment: "ƒucking, bullshit - using quotation marks adding your own ridiculed perception, idiot" etc. Now these are just a few mentions. Spice up your text with it, and it becomes pretty clear what kind of atmosphere you're creating. This is not rocket science, it's being able to read the situation - which by your definition is impossible? Get a "ƒucking brain mate". See what I did there? Was that not pretty hostile? If you are not able to perceive the attitude I created in this section, then I seriously don't know.

Now to a new section, and back to the point, which you overshadow with your presumed hostility for whatever reason. School does provide you with a lot of general knowledge as how to perceive things in future learning. If you didn't know how to read, how would you go about searching out information? If you did not develop an understanding of basic things, such as language, maths etc. how would you be able understand even the simplest of information? You would simply not be able to comprehend certain information due to lack of certain abilities achieved through school. It might come to you as "given, simple, general knowledge, even an idiot would know, and the list goes on". BUT THAT GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, which you thought was simply a given, was still spoon fed to you. Without it, you would be completely different from what you are today. And if you don't believe this either, then I really rest my case on the moron part.

Now, I do believe that school should teach more practical stuff, intertwined with this basic knowledge building / shaping of young minds. Maths doesn't just have to be pointless numbers in context to no practical use. Math could involve how to do taxes, how to do a mortgage, what it contains etc. Teaching about a language should also include cultural insight about said language. That would add to being able think in many different directions, since every culture goes about being different in many ways.

You believing that being a prodigy within a certain field isn't a form of intelligence, is also out-of-this-world illogical. Even if you lack the social skills it takes to pass that knowledge to that of a "lesser" mind, the fact that your knowledge can still be used practically, still goes towards it being an intellectuality. Also, I am not even sure why we take this angle on "intelligence", because it has an entirely different definition to it.

Now, you're probably going to "counter argument" with some crazy-ass statements, because you just seem to be that kind of guy. I will however conclude that your "grade A student" journey has to be in the lower classes - simply because of how immature you act.

Ok, who gives a ƒuck whether I might be hostile or not? What the actual ƒuck does that have to do with the argument? I could say your argument sounds ''confrontational'' and demonize you in the same way. What's the point of even bringing it up? Its like me making a specific argument and then you just reply with ''omg that argument really offended me because you said ƒuck and idiot omg waaaah''. What the ƒuck does being offended and you thinking I'm ''hostile'' have to do with the ƒucking points being discussed. It's like me saying 2 + 5 =7 and then you reply with ''banana''. It would be one thing if I just threw a one liner, for example, ''you are poopy face'' with no arguments or contentions, but I'm not doing that am I?

I overshadow with my hostility? LOL. What? Once again you demonize my whole argument like a child as ''hostile''. It's like I'm arguing with a ƒucking women, jesus christ.

Ok great, all the basic reading and math shit I can learn on the internet, you can even learn that shit at home . It's not about learning the information, any retard can do that. It's about the purpose of the information, the practicality etc. I agree with you that it is a basis for comprehending information but it's not what the main purpose of school should be. It needs to be first and foremost focused on the values I said before. It should teach you, for example how to get by in the world. You said ''mortgages'' though I'm thinking something much more practical like speaking your mind. This how you make relationships with people, which is a universal need by us as a species. Job interviews should also be a must as well.

In terms of actual content it needs to be focused on, for example, ''How do I build a building this way'' ''why do I need to connect this dot to that dot''.

Not ''On what date was the Effiel Tower built?''
''Ahhh Jan 28 1887''
''OH WELL DONE JIMMY HERES A STICKER!''

Ok again, I'll state my last argument, if no one can understand what the ƒuck the Math Prodigys work is about or what the value of it is, what is the point? As an intellectual you need to convey your ideas to others. There is no use you just putting up a piece of paper and going ''Hey look at my brilliant new equation!''. You need to explain your reasoning and show what the underlying value is.

Apparently I'm just guy who makes ''crazy'' and ''hostile'' arguments with no substance according to you. See unlike your emotional ass I can rationally debate you without letting my offense take precedence over my thoughts. I also won't demonize the messenger every sentence.

Kudos

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread