Which level of players has the lowest intelligence

Bracket

• Total voters
Going to school is about gaining knowledge, not intelligence. Regardless, need to see some source on this middle/high school claim, because the 19s players I know are typically either in college or working.
29s just hating on high school because they dropped out in 8th grade.

Based on how much attention those dudes gucciglad and duopaladin got, imma vote for 29's

As someone who mains 70s but rolled a lvl29 rsham to try it for a couple of days I can say that 29 is the easy winner without even having to try the other levels. I played I'd say ~150 games and didn't face one decent player. Not one.

Also how is anyone going to vote for 70s when the reason you posted for them being there was literally "they use an enchant".
FYI the enchants you're talking about were introduced post glove tinker nerfs. Also you only needed 2200 rating to get them which was considered really low rating at 70, so nobody is using them to show off.

The best reason to vote for the 70 bracket in this poll is that it's 95% queue dodgers.

I bet you're the type of moron to vote for trump tbh
Go become a citizen of Mexico then. Oh you can't? Go become a citizen of Europe then. Oh you can't? Go become a citizen of Canada then. Oh you can't? Go become a citizen of anywhere in the Middle East then. Oh you can't? You can't even enter Canada if you have gotten a DUI in the United States, EVER. If you drink and drive in the United States, Canada will not even ALLOW YOU INTO THEIR COUNTRY ON A TEMPORARY BASIS. NOT EVEN FOR A FUCKING VACATION. But you sit here and say that wanting to keep illegal immigrants or Muslims out is bigotry. Have you ever been anywhere else in the world? Are you so unaware of your own indoctrination into an absurdly unrealistic set of ideals that you place a higher demand on American citizens for morality than EVERY OTHER COUNTRY AND PLACE ON EARTH?

Because I am seriously sick of this shit. The United States could kick out literally every Muslim citizen tomorrow for no reason and we would still be a more tolerant country than every other single fucking country. Europe and especially Scandinavia only exist because they do not pay for their own national security, the United States does. Their "tolerance" is a smokescreen for the collapse of their shitting fucking country. After all, if Europe accepts that it's not so tolerant, what are they even good at? Absolutely nothing. Worthless country that exists as a buffer zone between us and other world powers.

People like you, who are uninformed on basically every single thing, walking around with your head shoved so far up your ass because of how much Huffington Post you read, are responsible for Trump being elected. Everytime I see one of you useful idiots come on these forums and bash Trump for the same tired bullshit and act like him winning the Presidency is some kind of un-democratic action, my support for him increases 10 fold. Trump winning is the DEFINITION of democracy, you asshole. Liberal crybabies hate him, the Republican establishment hates him, the Dems hate him. Everyone hates him and bashes him in the media every day and he continues to win because people ARE SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF KNOW IT ALLS LIKE YOU TELLING EVERYONE HOW TO THINK AND TO BE CIVIL WHILE PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY STRAIGHT INTO THE GROUND. Nothing is important to you other than how you are perceived on your social networks. You are a little bitch who convinces himself he is informed when you are just full of propaganda and feelings.

What the fuck do you know about the world? Do you think you're actually smarter than Trump voters? Do you think saying things like "A charismatic leader is making you feel good about your hate" is intelligent? Or even an original opinion? Or that Trump voters do not encounter this dumb armchair psychology on a daily basis? Do you think you are fooling anyone? You say it's pathetic that politicians have become this way. Do you make any effort to study why the nation is so polarized against you? Do you make posts apologizing for the disgusting demagoguery of Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton? Are you politically aware enough to explain to me the pros and cons of each individual candidate, taking into account the major concerns of the American public? No? Then shut your stupid fucking mouth and stop adding your worthless opinion to the debate because it is not helping anyone other than Trump. You don't hold any fucking personal beliefs other than "being right" about things. It has been said that Donald Trump is a symbolic middle finger to the establishment, but he is more a symbolic middle finger to uptight know it all fuckhead baristas like you. You spin in a web of superiority and yet you are superior to no one, anywhere. You have done nothing of consequence for any one, you have improved no lives, you have changed nothing for the better. You claim you are educated and then by the end of your post you are talking about how we should eliminate democracy because you are just so "trapped by all these "other idiots", which is just about the dumbest fucking opinion ever held by anyone anywhere if you want to talk about sobering realities. Keep typing out posts like this you fucking elitist asshole, you are feeding the machine.

Go become a citizen of Mexico then. Oh you can't? Go become a citizen of Europe then. Oh you can't? Go become a citizen of Canada then. Oh you can't? Go become a citizen of anywhere in the Middle East then. Oh you can't? You can't even enter Canada if you have gotten a DUI in the United States, EVER. If you drink and drive in the United States, Canada will not even ALLOW YOU INTO THEIR COUNTRY ON A TEMPORARY BASIS. NOT EVEN FOR A ducking VACATION. But you sit here and say that wanting to keep illegal immigrants or Muslims out is bigotry. Have you ever been anywhere else in the world? Are you so unaware of your own indoctrination into an absurdly unrealistic set of ideals that you place a higher demand on American citizens for morality than EVERY OTHER COUNTRY AND PLACE ON EARTH?

Because I am seriously sick of this shit. The United States could kick out literally every Muslim citizen tomorrow for no reason and we would still be a more tolerant country than every other single ducking country. Europe and especially Scandinavia only exist because they do not pay for their own national security, the United States does. Their "tolerance" is a smokescreen for the collapse of their shitting ducking country. After all, if Europe accepts that it's not so tolerant, what are they even good at? Absolutely nothing. Worthless country that exists as a buffer zone between us and other world powers.

People like you, who are uninformed on basically every single thing, walking around with your head shoved so far up your ass because of how much Huffington Post you read, are responsible for Trump being elected. Everytime I see one of you useful idiots come on these forums and bash Trump for the same tired bullshit and act like him winning the Presidency is some kind of un-democratic action, my support for him increases 10 fold. Trump winning is the DEFINITION of democracy, you asshole. Liberal crybabies hate him, the Republican establishment hates him, the Dems hate him. Everyone hates him and bashes him in the media every day and he continues to win because people ARE SICK AND ducking TIRED OF KNOW IT ALLS LIKE YOU TELLING EVERYONE HOW TO THINK AND TO BE CIVIL WHILE PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUN THIS ducking COUNTRY STRAIGHT INTO THE GROUND. Nothing is important to you other than how you are perceived on your social networks. You are a little bitch who convinces himself he is informed when you are just full of propaganda and feelings.

What the duck do you know about the world? Do you think you're actually smarter than Trump voters? Do you think saying things like "A charismatic leader is making you feel good about your hate" is intelligent? Or even an original opinion? Or that Trump voters do not encounter this dumb armchair psychology on a daily basis? Do you think you are fooling anyone? You say it's pathetic that politicians have become this way. Do you make any effort to study why the nation is so polarized against you? Do you make posts apologizing for the disgusting demagoguery of Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton? Are you politically aware enough to explain to me the pros and cons of each individual candidate, taking into account the major concerns of the American public? No? Then shut your stupid ducking mouth and stop adding your worthless opinion to the debate because it is not helping anyone other than Trump. You don't hold any ducking personal beliefs other than "being right" about things. It has been said that Donald Trump is a symbolic middle finger to the establishment, but he is more a symbolic middle finger to uptight know it all fuckhead baristas like you. You spin in a web of superiority and yet you are superior to no one, anywhere. You have done nothing of consequence for any one, you have improved no lives, you have changed nothing for the better. You claim you are educated and then by the end of your post you are talking about how we should eliminate democracy because you are just so "trapped by all these "other idiots", which is just about the dumbest ducking opinion ever held by anyone anywhere if you want to talk about sobering realities. Keep typing out posts like this you ducking elitist asshole, you are feeding the machine.

bruh...

my roast me thread got removed with no drama
but this shit is somehow still up

man im starting to compare xpoff to TI

Yes and the definition of intelligence is "the ability to acquire and apply knowledge" now I am not saying that kids in school are dumb or anything like that, but if you are in school and still gaining knowledge, majority, of the time, you will not be as intelligent as someone who has completed school. To answer the second part, I thought there was a poll for it on ti a while ago and when I checked if I recall a fairly good amount were young, though I may have it confused with another bracket, and I haven't really talked to that many people in the 19 bracket in the past few months but I believe most of them were in school, and not bad mouthing GG19 as it is a great way to promote activity in the bracket and I have donated a few items to them, I would think that a good amount, but not all, of the newer people to the bracket are younger. Because in my opinion unless you have been tinking for a while, most of the older people that play wow don't normally give it a chance but I could be wrong.

The education system today is a total ƒucking joke. I learned more out of school than I did in school. All school is today is regurgitating facts. Very little critical thinking and practicality is required. It really is essentially designed for women. Rewarding people for repeating facts or answers in a book is not intelligence. Some of the greatest inventors of our time didn't even have a ƒucking education. I was a straight A student and know for a fact how corrupt and bullshit the education system is. Is doesn't require much thinking other than memorizing shit from a textbook and rewording it.

Idk man wasnt 19s the exact same thing as every other bracket literally up until early MoP when they started using their brains and developing strats?

I clearly remember late cata new troll threads (and non drama) threads popping literally daily every crying about big bad fArmerz (AnD ShiTErz couldnt do anythign about it but whine!!!!!just like f2p!!)

You literally had 1 guild holding the whole bracket hostage LOL

my roast me thread got removed with no drama
but this shit is somehow still up

man im starting to compare xpoff to TI
Your thread was pretty much devoid of content, if I remember correctly. Just a guy holding a paper that says Turtle? I didn't delete it, but off-topic threads are generslly more likely to stay up if some effort is put into them.

Really interesting posts here

I enjoy functioning predominantly in the 19s sub community because I find there are aot of interesting/high functioning personalities to be around, personally speaking i find that very socially stimulating.

Vote against the establishment.

I still wanna know why 19s are not on the list, as loco said: "It's Biast if you don't"

WTB Re-Thread
So the mouth breathing 29s can't come here and vote for 19s. We all know it's not 19s, so why even have it as an option?

The education system today is a total ƒucking joke. I learned more out of school than I did in school. All school is today is regurgitating facts. Very little critical thinking and practicality is required. It really is essentially designed for women. Rewarding people for repeating facts or answers in a book is not intelligence. Some of the greatest inventors of our time didn't even have a ƒucking education. I was a straight A student and know for a fact how corrupt and bullshit the education system is. Is doesn't require much thinking other than memorizing shit from a textbook and rewording it.

Lol this proves that 19's are some of the most unintelligent people. I mean I literally put the definition of what intelligence is, did you even read the first sentence before quoting me? "All school is today is regurgitating facts." "Rewarding people for repeating facts or answers in a book is not intelligence." I will repost the definition of intelligence again and I will do it in all caps so people can read it easier. THE ABILITY TO ACQUIRE AND APPLY KNOWLEGDE AND SKILLS. In case you don't know what knowledge is, let me Google that for you.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=definition+of+knowledge

Users who are viewing this thread