Trump 2016

Awful arguments. But, typical.
Yeah sorry we have cultural differences and that my country is a welfare state. You are not even able to explain what the awefullness is in my arguments and what is typical. Which is typical for your culture. Think you are so much better than the rest of the world and look to what that leeds you into.

I am not going to get drug into an argument with you. When all you can do is bash the US and can't come up with ten reasons why your country is better than ALL other countries in the world. Least of which is to be proud enough to show your alligience to it.
Are you that old and forgetting we had this talk over and over again on this forum and I gave already more that 10? You sucked up to much US culture already and still thinking US is better that the rest, you are mistaken.

Surely you can repeat them for all the new members.

Ashamed to admit what country you are from?
At any rate, have a wonderful day.
Dude I have the coat of arms of Amsterdam in my avatar. Why would I be ashamed to say I am from The Netherlands at all either. We are a welfare state. Everyone has a good life here and everyone has a chance to make that even better. The American dream is > in EU than the US itself. We have health care for everyone so many social services. A place where everyone is equal...

Life is so much better here!

Except that he is just as much Caucasian as he is black, if not more since he was raised by a Caucasian family.

My response is in response to Alister saying, "embarrassment to black people in the white house, Obama." Yeah, he is half-n-half, but if we're going to be honest about how race in the US is determined socially, most would consider him black regardless of what genetics say.

That is because he was marketed that way in order to get him voted in as PotUS. Before he was PotUS he was just an unknown junior Senator. We had far better picks for the "first black President of the United States", such as Colin Powell. He turned the offer down. Even Condeleezza Rice didn't want the job and she would have been double dipping.

That's true, as evident with black voter turnout in his election and re-election. That said, him being considered black is an extension of the One-drop rule and goes further than just being a marketing tool. It may not be as explicit as it was, but it's still woven into the fabric of how we view people now.

Have you guys seen the reports of hate crimes occurring after the election? People are attacking gay people, women, black people and Muslims, like it's okay now that Trump has won the election. It's disgusting.

Yeah sorry we have cultural differences and that my country is a welfare state. You are not even able to explain what the awefullness is in my arguments and what is typical. Which is typical for your culture. Think you are so much better than the rest of the world and look to what that leeds you into.

Another typical response. Nice job putting words into my mouth. You troll. 4/10. Step yo game up, son!

Have you guys seen the reports of hate crimes occurring after the election? People are attacking gay people, women, black people and Muslims, like it's okay now that Trump has won the election. It's disgusting.

rofl wtf? link? all i hear are people rioting that their team lost. like little baby boys and girls having a fit

I also find this hard to believe based on all of the drama leading up to election day. It appeared to be something like 80/20 in Hillary's camp's favor, versus Trump, of hateful supporters. Basically, it's cool to say fuck white people. That racism/hatred/bigotry is encouraged.

Quadruple post - Now, I hate to assume, because it makes assess out of 'u and me' both, but, I would also like to add that there aren't too many white "hate" groups in 'Merica. You're talking maybe a couple thousand members strong of the KKK and other various racist white groups, tops. But hey, maybe I'm wrong, and you're right. Maybe, Trump winning the presidency somehow lit a fire deep inside all these apparent closeted racist folks. But I digress.

If anything, I'm on higher alert of the BLM folks, and other radical minority groups who constantly push the agenda of "Fuuck white people. White people suck. White people are evil. Cops are killers/racists/bad. Fuuck America. Republicans are bad/evil. etc."

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, whatever is apparently happening on the white racist side, you can almost pretty much guarantee that it won't escalate to much of anything. You might get one or two crazies who are backwards enough and hateful enough, to do such heinous things. Other than that, our minority compatriots should have very little to fear.

Funny the party of "tolerance" and being stronger together a day before the election, is now rioting outside and saying duck Trump.... pretty pathetic.

Would you mind sharing your sources?

I've actually heard that many such reports have been faked since the election.

Dude I have the coat of arms of Amsterdam in my avatar. Why would I be ashamed to say I am from The Netherlands at all either. We are a welfare state. Everyone has a good life here and everyone has a chance to make that even better. The American dream is > in EU than the US itself. We have health care for everyone so many social services. A place where everyone is equal...

Life is so much better here!
Sounds like a good place for poor people to live.

Yeah, a gang of these stories are reported as being faked now. Last one I heard was the Muslim woman who said she got harassed by trump supporters for wearing her stupid religious hat thing (a hijab? ugh).

You know what can't be faked, though? People actually kicking the shit out of other people, for no justifiable reason. And it's not one or two cases.

Users who are viewing this thread