Tough Love vs Queueing Is The Best Bit!!

damn i'm not looking forward to become old if this is what they think is fun

you're as old as the woman you feel. leave stubs alone and go find one to feel....

Great initiative, much like that 19's show (think that was the name of it)? Which unfortunately only made a few episodes :(
Even though I don't play much myself anymore, I still enjoy watching some great 19's action - I do however doubt enough players will be recording to get enough material to keep a youtube channel going. Anyhow good luck with the channel, hope you get it going ))))

r u in the right thread

me, kuzz, brosmash, chill, twinx(if nicozy is good he's r1 :p), fly, comedred, orangutan, lolmyface, luckiee, machiato, and a few others. you can't beat QitBB cuz they dont exist anymore.

inb4 they all bad, maybe so. we never lost to random pugs when we Q'd to gether. we never gy "contained" and when we seen we was hurting the bracket we stopped grp Qing. BLNT and SSDD was the two most active horde guilds at the time, and we was friendly with both. you guys cant manage any of this. come back when you're full grown.... GN. o/

;>>>>
DOBDb8O.jpg
cheers for arkant screenshotting every game
random pug 3-0'd. but that happens :)

;>>>>
DOBDb8O.jpg
cheers for arkant screenshotting every game
random pug 3-0'd. but that happens :)
I am sorry but where are all the people that saint named? Not there, there is about 4 out of his list of however many.. please tell me more about how that proves you're a better guild when in fact that can hardly be considered our entire guild. Also as of the 3-0.. there is no evidence, the time elapsed is 25mins so a full game, who's to say it wasn't a 1-0 win or a 1-1 but you capped last win?.. Come back when you have some real evidence you arrogant troll.

I am sorry but where are all the people that saint named? Not there, there is about 4 out of his list of however many.. please tell me more about how that proves you're a better guild when in fact that can hardly be considered our entire guild. Also as of the 3-0.. there is no evidence, the time elapsed is 25mins so a full game, who's to say it wasn't a 1-0 win or a 1-1 but you capped last win?.. Come back when you have some real evidence you arrogant troll.
He said they had never lost vs a random pug, I supposed that he didn't mean all the 10+ names he meant queuing together?? and ofc we're better than QITBB was.

"Also as of the 3-0.. there is no evidence, the time elapsed is 25mins so a full game, who's to say it wasn't a 1-0 win or a 1-1 but you capped last win?.. Come back when you have some real evidence you arrogant troll."
oh right.
Ericah x3 caps. shows your game-awareness pretty good :O

He said they had never lost vs a random pug, I supposed that he didn't mean all the 10+ names he meant queuing together?? and ofc we're better than QITBB was.

"Also as of the 3-0.. there is no evidence, the time elapsed is 25mins so a full game, who's to say it wasn't a 1-0 win or a 1-1 but you capped last win?.. Come back when you have some real evidence you arrogant troll."
oh right.
Ahh possibly haha.. I will hold my hands up to say that I was too distracted by that strange 60-80 on the screenshot.. care to explain? And I am still stating that he may not have meant all 10 players he meant the ones listed in the right setup.. For example having machiato or comedred as fc, chill as cc/support himself as healer if comedred fc then machiato as healer etc.. the game they're in is completely random and shows they did not enter to win, but merely for fun.

oh right.

but thats not an average random pug. thats half SE and half BLNT. it's also at the point that the guild was dieing , i know because copy was called poket at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread