Tough Love vs Queueing Is The Best Bit!!

only 5 days to go guys :)!
really looking forward to face you. games will be streamed at:
twitch.tv/stubseu
gl qitbb and big ups for making a premade team

bump cuz vianco banned, 4 days to go!

Always nice to see a troll get banned :)

here we go 1 day left before that major event, Tough Love play to stay the current #1 EU GUILD in the meta game, QITBB play to shine like back in the day who will be the winner ?

Make sure to follow the stream of our A player Stubs : Stubseu

Agree with what Nicozy said, was fun that so many tuned in to watch my stream with about 170 viewers during the actual premade and about 250 viewers after the premade to ask me questions about twinking and got a few people who been chatting to me ingame about joining twinking, even got a potential new guild member of Tough Love some multi glad rogue who tuned in and talked about how he missed twinking back in the days and told me it seemd like a lot of fun again

Just sad my internet crashed when i was on front page on twitch (wow streamers) think it was top 6 wow streamer even after the premade was over and when i was just interacting with my viewers, was fun to see and with the premade happen i hope there will be more premades comming up and even new guilds comming up to face us (Tough Love) in the gulch and even other big events :) and once again Thanks to QITBB for pulling the premade off even tho few of their members didnt show up and also big up to the few people who got told to join in the last minute !

ZEd0mDN.jpg

Stubs

Good game, and thanks to qitbb(and others that played) for trying.

Users who are viewing this thread