Tough Love vs Queueing Is The Best Bit!!

but thats not an average random pug. thats half SE and half BLNT. it's also at the point that the guild was dieing , i know because copy was called poket at the time.
random pug consists of unknown players only? damn you guys are good never lost to unknown players

You trying to tell me that those players are random, adryalla, ericah, mootilda, novad (a lot better mage than you) and qubez not random.
wow you really are retarded.
he said they had never lost to a pug.
i give him a ss of a pug where they lost, and he claims it's not a pug. I'm asking what a pug is then? if its a group that consists of unknown players?
and no, no mage is better than me :)
ps. check scoreboards, who carried that game?

Attachments

• ive-had-enough-of-your-bragging.jpg
    ive-had-enough-of-your-bragging.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 64
wow you really are retarded.
he said they had never lost to a pug.
i give him a ss of a pug where they lost, and he claims it's not a pug. I'm asking what a pug is then? if its a group that consists of unknown players?
and no, no mage is better than me :)
ps. check scoreboards, who carried that game?
No, I think your definition of retarded is just completely inaccurate, he was simply stating that, this game is not a pug.. it is obvious that some members of BLNT grouped together as well as SE and met, to me that is too of the strongest half premades at that time meeting, going against a half premade of QITBB.. and quite frankly the fact you believe you're the best mage makes me laugh.. perhaps you had 4 returns but novad is a completely different player, he plays defensively and quite frankly I value a CC mage over a mage like you any day.

random pug consists of unknown players only? damn you guys are good never lost to unknown players

still wouldn't call running into two semi premades random.
i dunno whats the funniest, the fact TL often do lose to nobodys but just afk it, or that beating us meant so much to you, that you guys kept the SS this long... or that i asked you to premade us 2 years ago, and you waited till the guild's in total ruin to grow a pair.

anyways i dunno why i'm still here arguing with you. have fun.

No, I think your definition of retarded is just completely inaccurate, he was simply stating that, this game is not a pug.. it is obvious that some members of BLNT grouped together as well as SE and met, to me that is too of the strongest half premades at that time meeting, going against a half premade of QITBB.. and quite frankly the fact you believe you're the best mage makes me laugh.. perhaps you had 4 returns but novad is a completely different player, he plays defensively and quite frankly I value a CC mage over a mage like you any day.
ya im sure cc mage is super hard to play...sorry but he's shit. just like you and the majority of "the old QITBB crew". keep clicking cata hunter
Cool way to dodge the picture.
I don't wanna get involved into your schoolpictures, sorry kid.

. I'm asking what a pug is then?

Pug_1.jpg

this is a pug you stoopid!

and cele---------------------------------------------------------> you

Mention one good QITBB player because honestly i cant think of one

and also no mage in this bracket ever is close to Viancoqia skillwise, no one, not even close

ya im sure cc mage is super hard to play...sorry but he's shit. just like you and the majority of "the old QITBB crew". keep clicking cata hunter

I don't wanna get involved into your schoolpictures, sorry kid.

Howd ya know it was me on the pic? You better be sorry "adult".

still wouldn't call running into two semi premades random.
i dunno whats the funniest, the fact TL often do lose to nobodys but just afk it, or that beating us meant so much to you, that you guys kept the SS this long... or that i asked you to premade us 2 years ago, and you waited till the guild's in total ruin to grow a pair.

anyways i dunno why i'm still here arguing with you. have fun.
I almost never afk out, I don't know what you're talking about.
Arkant saves every screenshot of every game.
It's fun to prove you wrong, liar.
I can easily quote me, that we were looking for premades since mid cata-now. It took me 1½ month from you asking me to premade you(when you know I didn't have a team), until I got my team, AND OUPS suddenly you didn't have yours.
keep losing to a 20f2p hunter as a 20f2p hpala

I almost never afk out, I don't know what you're talking about.
Arkant saves every screenshot of every game.
It's fun to prove you wrong, liar.
I can easily quote me, that we were looking for premades since mid cata-now. It took me 1½ month from you asking me to premade you(when you know I didn't have a team), until I got my team, AND OUPS suddenly you didn't have yours.
keep losing to a 20f2p hunter as a 20f2p hpala

you took 2 years mate end of... and yes, i played a f2p hunter to 1-1 then took 15mins trying to get him to play the 3rd... he wouldn't

you took 2 years mate end of... and yes, i played a f2p hunter to 1-1 then took 15mins trying to get him to play the 3rd... he wouldn't
2 years really???? so are you denying that we haven't been looking for premades from mid cata until now?
lets be real, he streamed it for me. 1-1 when he had no real pet, and you agreed it would count. 1-0 100% win ratio to hunter.

2 years really???? so are you denying that we haven't been looking for premades from mid cata until now?
lets be real, he streamed it for me. 1-1 when he had no real pet, and you agreed it would count. 1-0 100% win ratio to hunter.

We all know Sainttwink is awful on w/e class and whatever level he plays, no need to make him look bad when everyone already knows he is awful

Users who are viewing this thread