EU+US Legion Invasion F2P Master Guide

Anyone knows full repair cost? I'm scared already ;_;
All i know is my helm has 0 durability and i couldn't repair, so over 10 for that. Just repair every BG, it looks doable. Also no need to equip fel gear that don't help your mog, it's the same as any other item lvl 25 in BGs from what I've seen.

Wyrmtongue Spriteblade (Dagger) - As Sublety Rogue
Eredar Splitter (1h Axe) - As Outlaw Rogue

Testing repair costs:

Fel-Chain Cinch (Mail belt)
Before repair: Durability 38/50 (two pve deaths)
Cost: 1 Gold 54 Silver 92 Copper

Fel-Chain Leggings (Mail pants)
Before repair: Durability 79/100 (two pve deaths)
Cost: 2 Gold 71 Silver 11 Copper

Fel-Chain Boots (Mail boots)
Before repair: Durability 50/65 (two pve deaths)
Cost: 1 Gold 93 Silver 65 Copper

I imagine Plate repairs are worse.

@Crystalpall : Blue gear from BG crates are actually BiS for PvE, ironically. I replaced literally nothing on my main char that I have BG gear for.

Last edited:
I got items as ret

Edit: can anyone confirm looting two items of the same slot with different secondary stats? I got helms and they all are crit/mastery which is a dead stat
All Gear that drops from either the Small or Large Chest is identical per Slot, meaning it's not like the BG Crate Gear, they all have the exact same static values and yes that includes Mastery since Blizz never makes mistakes ;)

Fun fact. If your roll set as prot pally or prot warrior you will get ZERO ITEMS FROM CHEST.
Changing loot spec to holy, ret, arms, or fury is recomended.
Are you sure?

I have gotten nothing out of the chests as holy before. I kinda wanted to try for a prot weapon :(

I know this is offtopic, but I want to rant that mogging invasion stuff costs over 10 gold :(
Can u please do a good video explaining and showing how to do the invasions. I don't have a lot of time to figure out the correct way my self.

Can u please do a good video explaining and showing how to do the invasions. I don't have a lot of time to figure out the correct way my self.
Log in. Check map. Go to invasion zone, just step into the zone. Wait. Get loot. Wait for the next invasions to pop up. Check other toons to see how much time is left on the current invasions. Wait. Repeat :O

Bend actually told me about the checking other toons part. It's really alt friendly event, specially if you got flight paths. Don't forget you can take the portal in Dalaran to go directly to Tanaris.

All i know is my helm has 0 durability and i couldn't repair, so over 10 for that. Just repair every BG, it looks doable. Also no need to equip fel gear that don't help your mog, it's the same as any other item lvl 25 in BGs from what I've seen.

The helmet alone?

I've already gotten 2 full sets on my Rogue of the gear, and I got the stuff down very low in durability on one, and repaired it all for almost nothing.

100% serious.

The helmet alone?
I had to repair everything individually. Tbh I don't remember if I was gold capped at the time or not... I had another so I deleted the red one and equipped that. It was a small panic while I was trying to figure out how I was going to repair from BGs with this gear.

Everything seems ok now though. I did 2 BGs and it was like 1 gold to repair everything. Just be careful if you are doing Legion events. The boss can 1 hit you and if he does that a few times you might find yourself in some trouble. Leave it in the bank while you do these. Or just sit afk in the zone, no need to tag anything for this.

All Gear that drops from either the Small or Large Chest is identical per Slot, meaning it's not like the BG Crate Gear, they all have the exact same static values and yes that includes Mastery since Blizz never makes mistakes ;)

So is this fully confirmed? I've gotten several duplicates but wanted to make sure before I grind tons of invasions looking for a full crit/haste set...

So is this fully confirmed? I've gotten several duplicates but wanted to make sure before I grind tons of invasions looking for a full crit/haste set...
Well to be fair until we have a sample size of like 100 of each item we can't be 100% but I've received the exact same Shoulders 7 times now on my Hunter and the Belt 4-5 times, with identical Stat layout.

Someone take this idea and run with it:

Is there some vehicle that's part of a quest that might have a level on it that's higher than 20? I'm thinking maybe the Shredder's in Azshara.. or something like that where you could sit in there and complete these and get a higher item level equippable item.

@Crystalpall

I've had about 6 of each item and not seen any stat differences, now. (Granted it's on various chars, not the same getting that many).

As for my comment about repairs, that's actually incorrect....Sort of. For whatever reason, even if I'm in my regular gear now (Non Invasion), I cannot "Repair all". Nothing happens.

When I hover over my Invasion gear that is damaged, it tells me it is a very low repair cost , (Just had one piece ask for Ibeleive 4 silver to fix it from yellow)...However, the actual cost was a few gold.

Users who are viewing this thread