EU+US Legion Invasion F2P Master Guide

Eredar Battle Blade - Holydin
Eredar Splitter - Enh Shaman
Fel Lord's Warmace - Arms Warr
Corrupted Argus Gavel - Dropped for both Resto and Balance druids
Inquisitors Wand - Spriest

Hellfury Longbow - Hunter ;)
Actually the only reason I mentioned it (Capt Obvious) is that this has got to be the worst Weapon Skin Blizzard has ever come up with. It's a turd compared to the other Invasion Weapons and Blizz should be ashamed of themselves.

Eredar Battle Blade - Holydin
Eredar Splitter - Enh Shaman
Fel Lord's Warmace - Arms Warr
Corrupted Argus Gavel - Dropped for both Resto and Balance druids
Inquisitors Wand - Spriest
I've gotten Corrupted Argus Gavel on my holy paladin, in case anyone is looking to get the mace c:

Typically anything with random stats would have "Of The <insert name>" at the end of it. These items do not come with that.

If you super try hard I'm sure you can also die from falling damage at AB's LM or AV Alliance side. But EotS is legit the only battleground where you don't even have a floor to crashland on and WILL die if you fall off the edge.
Wouldn't the NPCs in AV also damage your gear, just by hitting you? :eek:

It's not "dying" but it could cause some trouble.

Has anyone had any luck getting the Pocket Fel Spreader? I've been going around on my level 20 hunter with demon tracking and talking to the Doomsayers. Was able to get one of them to turn into a Dread Infiltrator. No toy though. Be-warned, you will most likely die, these guys hit really hard.

FwUCpnG.jpg

Hmm that's actually a good point. I suppose we can also die pve in AV from the NPCs (esp gy guards they hit super hard).

Also, I doubt we can get pocket fel spreader since 1) Dread Infiltrator is boss skull which means it doesn't scale to 20 which means we can't solo em, and 2) given the personal looting system, it could potentially be level blocked from us anyway since the boss is skull difficulty. But at least now we know that level 20s can spawn em XD

Edit: just to confirm, the Infiltrator you spawned has 16mil health? That's what level 100s have been reporting.

Hmm that's actually a good point. I suppose we can also die pve in AV from the NPCs (esp gy guards they hit super hard).

Also, I doubt we can get pocket fel spreader since 1) Dread Infiltrator is boss skull which means it doesn't scale to 20 which means we can't solo em, and 2) given the personal looting system, it could potentially be level blocked from us anyway since the boss is skull difficulty. But at least now we know that level 20s can spawn em XD

Edit: just to confirm, the Infiltrator you spawned has 16mil health? That's what level 100s have been reporting.
Nope, he must've scaled, was still a skull mob but for me had like 30k HP? He dropped uh shards? Whatever the invasion currency is. I think the loot thing your talking about is maybe a bug? I had it before were I couldn't loot high level mobs in Feralas but I it was a bug and has since been fixed :eek:

I think the loot thing your talking about is maybe a bug? I had it before were I couldn't loot high level mobs in Feralas but I it was a bug and has since been fixed :eek:
...Does this mean I can restart my Azure Whelpling grind??? :D

Hm... 30k HP huh? How's his damage like in your death recap? Might it be worth it to form 5-man f2p groups to kill that NPC?

...Does this mean I can restart my Azure Whelpling grind??? :D

Hm... 30k HP huh? How's his damage like in your death recap? Might it be worth it to form 5-man f2p groups to kill that NPC?
Unless I'm mistaken, but I do believe not receiving loot from higher level mobs was indeed a bug, that was fixed. Worth trying imo.

I don't have the combat log or the recap. I didn't get hit by melee but did get MC'd. I died right away. I ran back, died again and then just stayed dead while people finished killing him. As long as you pull one in a populated area it should be fine. It seemed like even the 100s had a hard time with him. You could try a 5 man group but you might risk him despawning, I don't know.

Now I'm torn between invasions and pocket fel spreader, thanks a lot @Rhaellia XD
Haha, well you got sometime.

I just found this one near the shaman trainers, kited him all the way here. No one but some DK showed up and we both died. He despawned shortly after :(

xUxc0EH.jpg

This is the dialogue option you get with demon tracking, if the Doomsayer is one of them.

Sj8NdPi.jpg

Congrats! No dice on that yet for me. How long did it take?

Congrats! No dice on that yet for me. How long did it take?
Second kill after hours of trying to get them to spawn and having a few despawn.

Think there was possibly a hotfix on them, for a bit the Doomsayers had doubled (one on top of another) then they vanished for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread