EU+US Legion Invasion F2P Master Guide

:O GRATS!!!! OMG!!!! Now you got me super pumped XD
Haha, thanks.

Go be a demon hunter! :p

Good luck to all.
can u use it on level 20?
Yes you can, doesn't appear to have a level requirement c:

Using it summons the cubed floaty thing and makes everything fel-ish in a certain spot for... well, not too long. You can even choose where you put it, it's like throwing bombs (you get a green circle thing you can use to pick where). Has a 30 min CD. Would be fun to have a ton of people use them at the sametime.

WPICHZH.jpg

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but F2P's can't mog the Invasion gear to another item. Changing the mog of the Invasion belt along was 16g, so if you are going to wear any of the Invasion pieces you will have to keep it's look.

Ok. So what's the deal with warforged gear..? Got legs on lock today. Almost choked when I saw ilvl 35 on them and quite better stats. Another drop was boots on pally. Ilvl 25 this time and identical stats to the common ones. Is it broken so far..?

Ok. So what's the deal with warforged gear..? Got legs on lock today. Almost choked when I saw ilvl 35 on them and quite better stats. Another drop was boots on pally. Ilvl 25 this time and identical stats to the common ones. Is it broken so far..?

They updated it so gear has a chance to have a higher ilevel than normal (Titanforged), intended or not, this update has allowed lowbie gear to also have a chance to have higher ilevel than normal as well. Meaning, this Titanforged gear will be BiS for almost every bracket, so get as much as you can

They updated it so gear has a chance to have a higher ilevel than normal (Titanforged), intended or not, this update has allowed lowbie gear to also have a chance to have higher ilevel than normal as well. Meaning, this Titanforged gear will be BiS for almost every bracket, so get as much as you can
Jeez. I've gotten like 6 of each piece for all my classes,not seen any higher than 25.

Jeez. I've gotten like 6 of each piece for all my classes,not seen any higher than 25.

Yeah, getting Titanforged seems to be pretty rare, I'm gonna guess 5-10%. Right now I'm around 1/15 (# of Titanforged/# of Warforged). Out of 30 or so chests

I think they've include it just a day ago or so. I've started getting it just yesterday. And drop chance is just a few %. Pretty much impossible to complete a full set till the end of the month.
Damn you Blizzard! Introducing best twinking gear ever and making it limited time only ><

I think they've include it just a day ago or so. I've started getting it just yesterday. And drop chance is just a few %. Pretty much impossible to complete a full set till the end of the month.
Damn you Blizzard! Introducing best twinking gear ever and making it limited time only ><
Has anyone gotten a titanforged weapon, yet?

I've got an ilvl 35 Bow on my main if that's what you mean by titanforged.
Jelly you got it, but also not because it looks like a giant stinking turd compared to the other Legion Weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread