US Lag Spiking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is lag spiking, just jaja's have shitty Brazilian internet.

And concerning the warrior who solo ran across the map, there's plenty of stupid people like this in lowbie PvP who probably aren't even trying.

Generally not a good idea to recreate threads a mod closes. But since this is a different topic we'll go with it.

I really doubt he lagged you, wouldn't happen if he didn't have your IP address. And since this guy has the wrong axe and a cloth helm I'm going to say you just hit a lag spike lol

Those high ranking community members have been here for over half a decade and done many positive things for the community. Doesn't excuse fly hacking but I've never seen any of them do it before so I'd say it was a one time thing.

Al coming in with the third degree burn xd

You won't find legit hacks by just searching them private hacks are really hard to get your hands on without knowing anyone, speed hacks and top hacks costs way more than $100. And pls don't be talkin shit all I see you do is complain and idk if you even play the game like wtf if it's so bad just quit your the guy saying "we need a change around here" but doesn't do shit about it square up or shut up boi

So here we have an admitted cheating scumlord who claims "but I doesn't hax no mores, doods! Rilly!"...trying in some sorry way to dig himself out of the shithole he put himself in and cast aspersions on others.

News for you, son: I can easily post links to websites where the hacks are available and they don't cost a ton. Any kid can get them and post in their forums for help. Like I said in the other thread, I won't post the links since it only promotes those loser assholes and what they do. On some sites like Blizzes you can actually get banned or posts edited/deleted for it. It's also not hard to "know someone" and get the hacks from them. Just get on a team and play for awhile. I saw it constantly in Rated endgame during MoP & WoD on teams I joined, but quit when I saw them cheating.

Yeah I play almost every day, and I'm doing more about this cancer on the game than trying to deny it in every post like you and a few other punkasses here.

Maybe you should wipe the snot from your nose and grow up, L2P, and try something else besides lame whigger talk and denial - like coming out against the scums since you seem to know so much about it. kek

Generally not a good idea to recreate threads a mod closes. But since this is a different topic we'll go with it.

I really doubt he lagged you, wouldn't happen if he didn't have your IP address. And since this guy has the wrong axe and a cloth helm I'm going to say you just hit a lag spike lol

Those high ranking community members have been here for over half a decade and done many positive things for the community. Doesn't excuse fly hacking but I've never seen any of them do it before so I'd say it was a one time thing.

Having a couple of crappy items doesn't mean someone isn't looking for an advantage with cheats. In fact, it's a faster way to get wins and better gear. That's why a lot of them do it. You need someone's IP for DDoSing a specific player to DC him, which you can get through Skype calls (I was on Skype in nearly 1000 RBG matches during MoP & WoD since everyone used it then), but not necessary for other lag hacks which can lag out generically in an area or within range.

I know what I'm seeing in these BGs and it's not the game itself or bad internet. Fly hacking is different than lag hacks/spiking, or rotation bots, or DDoS, or kickbots, the list goes on. Anyone who has used them as "a one time thing" (one of the typical denials) can't be trusted not to use them again, or to play on teams that use them.

Trying to hold them up as "high ranking community members" is an embarrassment.

"If you find an exploit or think someone is hacking the game, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com.

Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the secure channels."

I have always had scenarios like the one described in the OP when there is an increased number of Brazilian players in the match. I have always believed it to be server sync related issues as my latency wasn't really being affected.

However, if you truly believe this player was just a bad hacker, report. (Video/screenshots are helpful!)

There have definitely been times in WoW's history that people were able to lag/crash clients, even with in-game tools/methods.

I'm not sure what exactly you are looking to get out of this thread, but without some kind of conclusive evidence you will not likely garner much support. (Video/screenshots are helpful!)

Hacking is a serious offense. Naming and shaming someone without providing evidence is wrong. (Video/screenshots are helpful!)

If you suspect something, report what you have/think to Blizz and have them investigate. (Video/screenshots are helpful!)

Opening a thread discussing whether or not anyone else has seen similar things and discussing the different possible causes of those events would have probably been more productive. (Video/screenshots are helpful, but not necessary!)

"If you find an exploit or think someone is hacking the game, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com.

Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the secure channels."

Hacking is a serious offense. Naming and shaming someone without providing evidence is wrong. (Video/screenshots are helpful!)

I report every one I see or can get the names of to Blizz.

No it is not wrong to name and shame as long as you know what a specific type of scripting/cheating is when you see it. I've seen it hundreds of times and have had it demoed to me on teams I've played on or who said they were actively scripting.

Unless you have capability on your PC to record every match (I don't) anyone that's seen lag spiking would know that by the time you see it happen it's usually over, and being lagged out or a player jumping from lag spike won't show on a basic screenshot.

Last edited:
you're wrong

stop crying
I'm right.

Stop lying.

That is the beginning lyrics of a great song!

Your wrong, stop lyin'
I'm right, stop cryin'

That's a pan I'm buyin
For the bacon I'm fryin
I saw a thread about transmogrifyin
It was very unsatisfyin
Some things I write have meaning that is underlyin

The only Hack i know.

eKHTfYY.png

For those that don't know. HACKsaw Jim Duggan.

That is the beginning lyrics of a great song!

Your wrong, stop lyin'
I'm right, stop cryin'

That's a pan I'm buyin
For the bacon I'm fryin
I saw a thread about transmogrifyin
It was very unsatisfyin
Some things I write have meaning that is underlyin

For those that don't know. HACKsaw Jim Duggan.
What the fuck?

after reading this i feel like i'm high af. cause that made literally no sense. (also ragnaros :LUL:)

If you're experiencing frequent lag spikes, you might want to contact your ISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread