US Lag Spiking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrusbreath

Grandfathered
Since Bop closed the recent 'Hackers' thread I made concerning a few of the "higher ranking community members", I'm posting another.

I'm seeing lag spiking a lot now and it's pretty blatant, perhaps because SV is so OP atm but that's no excuse. For those who may not recognize what it is (the priest we were with didn't):

Kumbaia-Ragnaros came in solo across the bridge to FRR where 3 of us were on D. As he ran past me up the hill (he didn't Charge or hit me at all) I couldn't move or cast as he went after my 2 teammates. After they killed him I came out of the spike and was yards away from where I started.

Why would a warr cross the entire map to solo attack a disc, destro, and WW unless he was an idiot/total noob? I've seen it from SVs but they're OP and can pull it off sometimes or kill 2/3. Obv he thought he could win by spiking.

Tell you what, guys...why bother playing WoW anymore? Why not just a game that you can type in a console command for godmode and win 100% no-skill punk?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he was playing at taco bell their wifi really sucks :(

And he got killed, so either nothings really going on or he is so bad he cant even do anything while cheating

Last edited:
Maybe he was rping and believed his courage would win the battle cx

don't give him a like @Sketchbag...

he seriously thinks that a random brazilian warrior was abusing lag spiking in order to walk around like an idiot and die?
what you're experiencing is called lag, walrus

this is a new level of stupidity

you cant make others lag unless your a pro mlg hacker or pay top dollar for hacks stop crying and stop using your niggernet n dont be calling me @ in your threads boi i havent hacked in awhile

No it's not just random lag or some derpy jajas. It's quite intentional. Sorry but I've seen this and many other cheats way before now as I explained in the other thread to Allyb (who is still trying to minimize this as if it's OK).

You of all people Phron should really keep your mouth shut.

No it's not just random lag or some derpy jajas. It's quite intentional. Sorry but I've seen this and many other cheats way before now as I explained in the other thread to Allyb (who is still trying to minimize this as if it's OK).

You of all people Phron should really keep your mouth shut.
Don't talk to my dad like that

you cant make others lag unless your a pro mlg hacker or pay top dollar for hacks stop crying and stop using your niggernet n dont be calling me @ in your threads boi i havent hacked in awhile

Bullshit. Anyone can buy scripts/hacks for less than $100. of all kinds. A simple web search will prove that, with forums and info on how to run them.

"...i havent hacked in awhile.."

Shut up, Gokku. You're part of the problem. Being part of cleaning this shit up would be a better use of your time.

If it's closed then it would seem that XPOff has something to hide. Bop would do everyone a solid if he just deleted the OT crap and let people expose the scumlords.

The only Hack i know.

eKHTfYY.png

Ive been playing BGs for a bit, but the only hacker I've seen was a Boomy who used Fly Hacks to get to the pole near Horde Tun. And he was doing it because Ally was GY camped by Surv Hunters :LUL:. But, other than that, I haven't seen anybody "Lag Hacking" and the people that "Lag Hack" are just laggy and die anyways.

Side note: Is there any legit way of getting on top of that pole? I know about the tunnel jumps, but I don't exactly remember having a legit way of getting on that pole.

Ive been playing BGs for a bit, but the only hacker I've seen was a Boomy who used Fly Hacks to get to the pole near Horde Tun. And he was doing it because Ally was GY camped by Surv Hunters :LUL:. But, other than that, I haven't seen anybody "Lag Hacking" and the people that "Lag Hack" are just laggy and die anyways.

Side note: Is there any legit way of getting on top of that pole? I know about the tunnel jumps, but I don't exactly remember having a legit way of getting on that pole.

glider from above tun is a very easy way to land on the pole

Bullshit. Anyone can buy scripts/hacks for less than $100. of all kinds. A simple web search will prove that, with forums and info on how to run them.

"...i havent hacked in awhile.."

Shut up, Gokku. You're part of the problem. Being part of cleaning this shit up would be a better use of your time.
You won't find legit hacks by just searching them private hacks are really hard to get your hands on without knowing anyone, speed hacks and top hacks costs way more than $100. And pls don't be talkin shit all I see you do is complain and idk if you even play the game like wtf if it's so bad just quit your the guy saying "we need a change around here" but doesn't do shit about it square up or shut up boi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread