Zul Gurub Necklace

Idk directly...but get it and see what happens in Cata as it won't be attainable afterward. They are removing ZG.

-Ink

Well boys and girls better get your ZG rep up now for your shoulder enchants. Other than that the raid didnt realy have much to offer in terms of loot. BTW the HOJ bonus on the neck was never really worth it, unless it could give you another global cooldowns worth of damage I wouldn't bother with it. Niether was the set gear from there. The only piece worth grabbing out of ZG that had staying power was the DPS neck off Hakkar. That and if you havent done it already you may want to get your helm enchants as well. I know I have all of my helms enchanted already.

Deadpool said:
Well boys and girls better get your ZG rep up now for your shoulder enchants. Other than that the raid didnt realy have much to offer in terms of loot. BTW the HOJ bonus on the neck was never really worth it, unless it could give you another global cooldowns worth of damage I wouldn't bother with it. Niether was the set gear from there. The only piece worth grabbing out of ZG that had staying power was the DPS neck off Hakkar. That and if you havent done it already you may want to get your helm enchants as well. I know I have all of my helms enchanted already.

I'm pretty sure you can still get the rep in cata. They aren't removing the zone entirely. Plus I doubt they would remove an entire faction of rep and all the associated quests.

cherzra said:
I'm pretty sure you can still get the rep in cata. They aren't removing the zone entirely. Plus I doubt they would remove an entire faction of rep and all the associated quests.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure someone already said in Beta that the Zandalar Tribe is gone completely. I'll see if I can find the post.

-Ink

Edit: Here's the thread: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/thread13399.html

Users who are viewing this thread