Zitalin Out - kkthxbai

Zitalin

Legend
Hey :)
Instead of a long emotional text about why i'm quitting the bracket, i'll do this:

>Started playing in TBC
>Loved the content
>Started twinking 70 in WotLK (TotC patch)
>So fckn funneh
>Moved to Argent Dawn
>Made Ante Amanthe
>Lotz of members!
>Lots of 70 only raids
>ICC owowowowo
>Worlds first 70 group vs pandarian rares
>tfw this is getting boring for me
>giving leadership to Shinela
>Zita out.
>This made me sound like a douchebag.

1 year of Leadership. i've enjoyed my role as a guild leader in a guild filled with amazing people. But when that's said, it've also been hard from time to another.
I enjoyed being the leader, of course i did, but lately i've been bored with TBC, which also saddens me, as i want to keep the guild members entertained.

Therefor i've given the leadership to Shinela, an one of a kind. I bet you wont meet a guy nicer than him.

Ever since i reached 70, it've kind of been my main character. Recently.. who am i kidding.. the last 3-4 months, i've been sick and tired of TBC, as it's the same again and again. Mainly played my rogue for the purpose of the guild, aswell as not wanting to give up on a nostalgic guild after so long. I've pulled myself together and decided to stop playing on that character now.
I've found interest in MoP aswell as League of Legends on a higher level than before. Beside that i also simply got too much to do IRL.
I do not know what to do with my rogue just now. But i probably wont be playing it on daily basis again.

Cheers!

- Oh, and i'll probably regret this tomorrow. Shit happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodbye Zitalin!, it was nice talking to you the few times we did, it makes me sad not to see you in the Tournamnet next week.
i hope you have a awesome life dude!

Users who are viewing this thread