ZG enchants

I was wondering if anyone knew how these work in the beta.

The class enchants for helm/leggings require level 60 and can only be used by your class, but that is just the item to apply the enchant. Can these be used on the new BOA items for any level?

I'm pretty sure there was no item level on the tooltip from items already enchanted with ZG helm/pant enchants - I have a full set of t2 on one of my characters from golden wow.

Animist's Caress - Item - World of Warcraft

Spent all day yesterday in ZG getting some enchants and even if they aren't useable, I think it would be cool to have them on the gear.

Wrong enchants bud, the only ones that will work on the new BOA are the +10 nature resist. ;)

Most likely, they will not work until you're 60+. That depends on how thorough Blizzard was when they did their enchant changes, however.

Notice that ZG enchants on Heirloom shoulders show a "requries level 55" *until* you hit 55, then it doesn't show a requirement. It's likely that ZG class enchants will function the same way, however, never underestimate Blizzard's capacity for missing little details like that.

Users who are viewing this thread