US Zero Respect - Surv Scum!

Solo q'd on my 20 balance druid and capped twice for the win vs a team with 8 survival hunters. Best part was when I passed to a team mate, he died, I then war stomped them all in stealth while picking flag off my dead team mate and dashing at same time to outrun them all

lel.jpg

Solo q'd on my 20 balance druid and capped twice for the win vs a team with 8 survival hunters. Best part was when I passed to a team mate, he died, I then war stomped them all in stealth while picking flag off my dead team mate and dashing at same time to outrun them all

And those nice little scenarios happen how often?

I'll answer for you: not much.

What glitch is this?

3601ac96-35c7-4cc5-9695-428c24dbbcdb
hasnt been doable for quite a few years now but you would have an item drop get it xmogged then trade it if the transmog item had no level requirement it stuck. but if it had a level requirement it was taken away

View attachment 5277

Ya, the Surv boat goes both ways.
v2ocQGI.jpg

FAgPLJk.jpg

6 SV's in a 10 man bg (Gil) for horde 3 games in a row. FML. People gonna play what they wanna play I understand that and sadly it's fotm. The sound of throwing axes will forever haunt my dreams.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread