Zendarin - 19 Fury Warrior

personally i like range > thrown , and also i use 9 str on bracers over 9 stam but thats just me

I wont even try go for LFH since i will be able to get BoA Head soon, and for my ranged, i heard it was BiS, maybe not, thanks anyways :p

LFH is still BiS for Stam Set and FC Set. Any smart twinker gets a set for every spec/role. Not that I am saying ur not smart, but I am saying it's not wise to not get LFH.

Mrcer said:
LFH is still BiS for Stam Set and FC Set. Any smart twinker gets a set for every spec/role. Not that I am saying ur not smart, but I am saying it's not wise to not get LFH.

True, but i'm not really going for Stam/FC Set atm, so for now i'll be happy with BoA head :p

You need Minor Speed on boots. And why you take Tumultuous Cloak of the Bear? Go Tumultuous Cloak of the Soldier. ;)

Thrown > Ranged, end of discussion, tired of explaining it. Minor speed to boots, 9 str to bracers, BoA insignia if you still have access to BoAs. I perfer 7 str to gloves over 15 agi but that is arguable. Other than that it's a good looking twink.

Edit, soldier belt too, you need that. Most people would probably reccomend savage trodders but 2 str is only slightly better than 2 stam and I think savage trodders are butt-ugly. I'm a little vain, so sue me :p

Rivfader said:
Thrown > Ranged, end of discussion, tired of explaining it. Minor speed to boots, 9 str to bracers, BoA insignia if you still have access to BoAs. I perfer 7 str to gloves over 15 agi but that is arguable. Other than that it's a good looking twink.

Edit, soldier belt too, you need that. Most people would probably reccomend savage trodders but 2 str is only slightly better than 2 stam and I think savage trodders are butt-ugly. I'm a little vain, so sue me :p

Will see what thrown i can get :) and for BoA Trink, i'm kinda working on it :p and i used to have 7 Str on hands but i heard so many ppl qq so i got tired and changed to 15 Agi x)

Do what you want, dont let others dictate how you gear.

Take criticism, sure but dont change from what you think is right to others with no valid reason except because your bored of QQ >.<

MAN UP SON!

Users who are viewing this thread