Zatox gets folded like a lawn chair by an arcanum

bro im gonna keep it bobby shmurda real right here

what if he just likes to get drunk and have fun on ti? what if the college level analization and lecture of his post (which was fabulous btw youre a very seasoned teacher, alley.) is completely superfluous to the entire situation?

what if, just what if, hes just having some good ol' fun?

You mean the alleged gang member that got busted on weapons charges then complained when “the man” gave him time for it after he copped a plea deal in court. If anything, it helped his street cred in the gangsta-rap industry.
[doublepost=1518878869,1518878681][/doublepost]
flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg

It really is a textbook example of my analysis. It was even bumped nearly a year later. One can only presume it is because of the stolen data nonsense is the reason the OP happened to see it.

/cheers

You mean the alleged gang member that got busted on weapons charges then complained when “the man” gave him time for it after he copped a plea deal in court. If anything, it helped his street cred in the gangsta-rap industry.
[doublepost=1518878869,1518878681][/doublepost]

It really is a textbook example of my analysis. It was even bumped nearly a year later. One can only presume it is because of the stolen data nonsense is the reason the OP happened to see it.

/cheers

of course he didnt wanna go to prison, neither did i for 2-3 years.

but i went there like a man, got a online college education from penn state.

i’ve studied and participated personally in state & federal proceedings. so i have a little knowledge and grasp of the concept.

fact is, bobby shmurda literally took a offered plea deal to give him a enlarged sentence in order to reduce his friends own sentence.

people snitch on family for less. i’ve lived it & done time for it. so i’d say he’s real.

on a side note, free bobby and the gs9 even though they guilty as hell

@Petyr

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread