Youtube Profile Lindenkron

Background for youtube profile.

So, after making the one with Kira in it, I felt like I wanted to do something within the lighter section. I came across an old picture of me, in really high quality, and decided to play around a bit with it.

YouTube - lindenkron's Channel

Only constructive critism, please refrain from flaming :)

Your backround pic makes me feel like you are about to rape me.

Other than that its not so bad, I got a chuckle from your rick roll'd video.

lindenkron said:
Background for youtube profile.

So, after making the one with Kira in it, I felt like I wanted to do something within the lighter section. I came across an old picture of me, in really high quality, and decided to play around a bit with it.

YouTube - lindenkron's Channel

Only constructive critism, please refrain from flaming :)

I feel like if I was wearing a short skirt you would rape me :<

Apart from that doesn't look too bed

Last video 6months ago? Slacker!

Kítty said:
I feel like if I was wearing a short skirt you would rape me :<

Apart from that doesn't look too bed

Last video 6months ago? Slacker!

Ye, I havn't been able to record for years cus it now gives me really low fps. GG wow... and editting takes so much of my lame ass PC that it's basically impossible to do properly.

Feel free to sponser me a PC though, and I shall spit movies out my bum bum faster than you can say "Kitty approves of this movie ++"

lindenkron said:
Ye, I havn't been able to record for years cus it now gives me really low fps. GG wow... and editting takes so much of my lame ass PC that it's basically impossible to do properly.

Feel free to sponser me a PC though, and I shall spit movies out my bum bum faster than you can say "Kitty approves of this movie ++"

I'd only do it

If you looked like

boxxy.jpg

Indeed, best rape face I've seen in a while. Nice video of you gy camping too, boy you got "teh skillz". ;)

Leader of the kkk? idk!

Baddie saku ;o.

Read description Duckhunt of that vid though. Also was before twink exp lock, so it was so easy that the only way to get kills was to go where people spawned :)

Users who are viewing this thread