EU+US Youtube Help

Hey guys! I tried out two different formats this week.

This first is 60 second guides. I'd love to do one on each class as well as on thing like each BG, each holiday, etc.

The second is something I thought may or may not be interesting. It's taking a short break and kinda breaking down what happens (good and bad) maybe help some folks up their BG awareness.

If you're interested in seeing more of these, let me know. I also tried the "talking on cam thing" in one, so let me know if thats a win or if you'd prefer I hide my ugly mug in the future.

Respect for using the mini map in bg's .
Its sad to see so many pvp movies from "pros" with zero awereness of the situation or constant map opening

Respect for using the mini map in bg's .
Its sad to see so many pvp movies from "pros" with zero awereness of the situation or constant map opening
I honestly think most people don’t know it exists. I still open the map regularly, especially in AB and AV to try and get a more detailed view. But yea, the mini map is a lifesaver.

Very nice, I'll sub you.

I've been meaning to make videos discussing video games + retro computers for the last.....10 years.

Maybe I'll cave. :3

Very nice, I'll sub you.

I've been meaning to make videos discussing video games + retro computers for the last.....10 years.

Maybe I'll cave. :3

cheers, man. Thank you.

Im not the greatest video maker but I really felt like I should give something back to the community thats given me so much entertainment. Maybe we'll pique a few peoples interest and keep the community thriving.

So hey, look. I've been trying to get a little more consistent about uploading content and I've decided that even if its just random BG gameplay that I'm gonna try to get out at least one video a week.

With that in mind...

Can any of yall recommend a pretty simple, low learning curve graphics program? Sure, photoshop is probably the best but Im super busy and that seems like a pretty steep learning curve. I really just need a way to make a bit more professional looking banner/icon and churn out some custom thumbnails for my videos.

Oh and hey. I got drunk, played AB and made a video of it. Enjoy (apologies Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Apparently your countries dont like metal)

So hey, look. I've been trying to get a little more consistent about uploading content and I've decided that even if its just random BG gameplay that I'm gonna try to get out at least one video a week.

With that in mind...

Can any of yall recommend a pretty simple, low learning curve graphics program? Sure, photoshop is probably the best but Im super busy and that seems like a pretty steep learning curve. I really just need a way to make a bit more professional looking banner/icon and churn out some custom thumbnails for my videos.

Oh and hey. I got drunk, played AB and made a video of it. Enjoy (apologies Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Apparently your countries dont like metal)

Hell yeah, Independents' Flag!

Users who are viewing this thread