YouTube channel idea. <-- Check it out

Rovah

Legend
Hello everyone,
I'll start by introducing myself:
I'm Robin, 19y/o.
I used to play my f2p twink about a year ago. ( armory: Rovah @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft )
I am thinking about returning to it and starting to play again.

Also I have some experience on YouTube, almost 1mil views on one of my channels.

Now OT.
I was thinking of making a YouTube channel dedicated to f2p twinking.
For entertainment and also to help the community grow.
I will upload videos of others (and maybe myself).
Not just PVP videos, but multiple series. Like guides, achievements, arena, fun videos etc.

I'd like to ask you what you guys think about this idea to create a channel dedicated to f2p twinking?
Also, do you have any ideas for other video series you'd like?

Lemme know!

Hello everyone,
I'll start by introducing myself:
I'm Robin, 19y/o.
I used to play my f2p twink about a year ago. ( armory: Rovah @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft )
I am thinking about returning to it and starting to play again.

Also I have some experience on YouTube, almost 1mil views on one of my channels.

Now OT.
I was thinking of making a YouTube channel dedicated to f2p twinking.
For entertainment and also to help the community grow.
I will upload videos of others (and maybe myself).
Not just PVP videos, but multiple series. Like guides, achievements, arena, fun videos etc.

I'd like to ask you what you guys think about this idea to create a channel dedicated to f2p twinking?
Also, do you have any ideas for other video series you'd like?

Lemme know!

Sounds like an awesome idea, Robin. If done correctly, giving an equal voice to differing opinions, this could be extremely beneficial to the community.

Guess I will start working on it soon.
I will look for people who can help me with the graphical stuff.
I'd like to start with a promotion video, a guide on how to record (with bandicam I guess) and a guide on how to find copyright free music.
Although I don't have a (good) mic so if anyone would like to help me with this, message me on here or add me on skype @: RovahFX

Greetz..

If any of you is good at editing, or knows anyone whos good at it please let me know.
Also if any of you does commentaries, or knows anyone who does let me know ^^.

Starting "The Warlock Project", Gonna put a thread up on it and all. Would gladly let you use it on YT. Have to find a Cracked sony vegas though, im a pretty decent Editor.

It'll be Insane.
Be ready.

Starting "The Warlock Project", Gonna put a thread up on it and all. Would gladly let you use it on YT. Have to find a Cracked sony vegas though, im a pretty decent Editor.

It'll be Insane.
Be ready.

I'd love to put it on the YT if if it'll be as good as you make it sound haha.
And once the YT is up.
Don't use copyrighted music if you want it to be on the channel tho.

Im still looking for someone who can make a promo video and/or a guide on how to record.
Also looking for some videos now, altho it has to be copyright free!

Greetings.

Users who are viewing this thread