You’re not a twink so please stop calling yourselves that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna stick around but this place is goofy with all of the 20s in almost the exact same gear as every other 20. The famous warforged “twinks”

Most of you are interchangeable without regard to your “twink gear”

low level exploits and the warforged is what most of you guys live and die by. It’s disgusting and shameful you can’t just call yourselves OP compared to the toons that aren’t, solely because you farmed the same dungeon 100’s of times. And rarely do any “twinks” have shit for Honorable kills or bg experience.

You are most likely only good against worse geared people and not much else.

Terrible choice for anyone decked out in pure wod gear to call themselves a twink strictly based off ilvl.

I love being able to solo stuff but I’m over geared like most of you. That’s not what twink means and you wod farmers at level 10-20 with the trinket should be ashamed to think you are a real twink. You are OP and nothing more , myself included on some of my 20s.

Go run a random bg. Do something besides a copy of someone else’s gear.

Peace out y’all. I love reporting toons in 5mans when they make it shitty because they don’t want to walk to the dungeon.

Ahhh what twinks
Someone got his panties stuck somewhere dark

I mean, if you look at the armory I doubt there is a single true BiS twink right now, even in warforged. It's just an impossible task no matter how much you grind to get socket+speed+stats your toon actually wants. Sure there are plenty of toons in a purps, but if you look at the stats, it's just random pieces of gear, "hey look" another windwalker with haste... stupid shit like that. Sure you could have done the Trial at start of DF, but even that gear is not BiS.

There is nothing to do right now, other than run WoD dungeons and then post in the "what did I loot today" topic on here.

Classic ends, that is the issue with it... you have about 4 months, then it dies all your work is gone... and as said before its slow AF and really not as exciting as you remember it being.

PvP is dead and is probably dead forever, there is very little chance that things are going to change in the next several expansions (probably you are looking at 4 years out). So not sure what you think twinks are for other than that... wanting to do every world quest on your toon is not indicative of twinking at all... do that if you want.

Also DF has CLEARLY shown that the community is not self-sustaining.

You are looking at a 3 fold problem right now to get things back to playable... que with levelers again, move 29s out of the bracket, get rid of warforged grinds (so that when and if things return to normal returning players in blues don't just leave because some fat kid has purps and wrecks them)... those 3 things have to go away.... its not happening.

Last edited:
I just figured out that i can follow up goblin glider with a disengage parachute combo while still in the air and get more distance, so there, in air uptime is the new goal of twinking,

darkmoon cannon next, im afraid the exploit is out now

OP is right guys, you should all still have Linkens Boomerang to set yourself apart like me.

I thought a twink was a min maxed toon with experience eliminated with gear enough to allow that toon to solo things that a leveler would need a group for. And the trinket is not op in all gameplay by a long shot just primarily the gameplay that you would have to farm on repeat hundreds of times to get bis gear for a experience eliminated toon. the trinket is not broken at all its a tool to help you farm gear so you can do other content solo . Fight me.

There is probably a few out there you are underestimating how no life some twinks can get.
If they were no lifers we would have seen them tho.

Like for full bis u need specific items that has the 2ndary u want with socket + tert in some slots, and just tert in rest, technically u would also need to have gotten them before enchants became gf.

Just how nobody had all 3 azerite pieces, ilvl 44 neck, ilvl 49 artifact, perfect ilvl 28 boe greens with socket + tert in SL, nobody will be 100% perfect now.

I was gonna stick around but this place is goofy with all of the 20s in almost the exact same gear as every other 20. The famous warforged “twinks”

low level exploits and the warforged is what most of you guys live and die by. It’s disgusting and shameful you can’t just call yourselves OP compared to the toons that aren’t, solely because you farmed the same dungeon 100’s of times. And rarely do any “twinks” have shit for Honorable kills or bg experience.

Terrible choice for anyone decked out in pure wod gear to call themselves a twink strictly based off ilvl.

I love being able to solo stuff but I’m over geared like most of you. That’s not what twink means and you wod farmers at level 10-20 with the trinket should be ashamed to think you are a real twink. You are OP and nothing more , myself included on some of my 20s.

Peace out y’all. I love reporting toons in 5mans when they make it shitty because they don’t want to walk to the dungeon.

Ahhh what twinks
I'm really curious, what do you think a twink is?

How far from BiS do you think this toon is gear wise?
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/aerie-peak/drude
Not fully enchanted, because that grind sucks, but he has both INT and AGI WF socket sets, plus the BiS chest and boots (max sockets for druid).
Seriously, what am i missing? I need more things to farm (that aren't WoD dungeon drops).
The i87 quest drops are kickass, nice dedication! I don't know what your stat preferences are, but I'd probably swap all gems to Shadowlands ones; it's hard to beat +6 speed per socket. Then obviously finish up your professions (I haven't even started enginering myself, but I did craft my alchemy flask). I wish we had more diverse gearing options too; it sucks that ~12 out of 16 slots are just farming the same four dungeons forever :-/

How far from BiS do you think this toon is gear wise?
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/aerie-peak/drude
Not fully enchanted, because that grind sucks, but he has both INT and AGI WF socket sets, plus the BiS chest and boots (max sockets for druid).
Seriously, what am i missing? I need more things to farm (that aren't WoD dungeon drops).
I would say 4/10 in terms of fully fully bis, which I explained above is impossible, chest and boots are nice, but u only got 1 socket + tert, so missing a few of those, also missing tert on some items.

If they were no lifers we would have seen them tho.

Like for full bis u need specific items that has the 2ndary u want with socket + tert in some slots, and just tert in rest, technically u would also need to have gotten them before enchants became gf.

Just how nobody had all 3 azerite pieces, ilvl 44 neck, ilvl 49 artifact, perfect ilvl 28 boe greens with socket + tert in SL, nobody will be 100% perfect now.
Ah if we are including gf'd stuff then yeah no one will be bis ever. I was thinking more sockets+speed tert toons. I guess when I think bis I think of stuff that is currently obtainable, like if someone asked me for bis back in bfa I wouldn't have listed my ilvl 44 neck and 49 weapon even though they were tech bis.

Ahhh what twinks
cry more

The i87 quest drops are kickass, nice dedication! I don't know what your stat preferences are, but I'd probably swap all gems to Shadowlands ones; it's hard to beat +6 speed per socket. Then obviously finish up your professions (I haven't even started enginering myself, but I did craft my alchemy flask). I wish we had more diverse gearing options too; it sucks that ~12 out of 16 slots are just farming the same four dungeons forever :-/
Just got (very) lucky on the dungeon quest drops. Only took 3 re-rolls. I had all speed on my guardian set, but I kind of like the extra AGI for some reason. The INT set is all SL gems except for the socket pieces that are shared between the sets. If I get a Revitalizing Jewel Doublet socketed, I'l go all SL gems, but this set up is working for me for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread