You’re not a twink so please stop calling yourselves that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klausz

I was gonna stick around but this place is goofy with all of the 20s in almost the exact same gear as every other 20. The famous warforged “twinks”

Most of you are interchangeable without regard to your “twink gear”

low level exploits and the warforged is what most of you guys live and die by. It’s disgusting and shameful you can’t just call yourselves OP compared to the toons that aren’t, solely because you farmed the same dungeon 100’s of times. And rarely do any “twinks” have shit for Honorable kills or bg experience.

You are most likely only good against worse geared people and not much else.

Terrible choice for anyone decked out in pure wod gear to call themselves a twink strictly based off ilvl.

I love being able to solo stuff but I’m over geared like most of you. That’s not what twink means and you wod farmers at level 10-20 with the trinket should be ashamed to think you are a real twink. You are OP and nothing more , myself included on some of my 20s.

Go run a random bg. Do something besides a copy of someone else’s gear.

Peace out y’all. I love reporting toons in 5mans when they make it shitty because they don’t want to walk to the dungeon.

Ahhh what twinks

popcorn_112New.png

edit:
@Selaya We 100% need the creative reaction back

Warforged is just the start of it. Getting bfa enchanting to 155 for the best stuff takes some serious planning and patience.
Practise with pulling ,3/4 dungeon packs.

220 speed mount.
Flying with disengage+parashute or gliders
All the engineering perks.and the leveling of it across multiple expansions.

Dont even get me started on Darkmoon cannon. I think they took the exploit away from it.

And to top it all of you can level alchemy for pots and potions.

Twinks now,.
(thats Right twinks. Not only boring rogues made for ganking. Bankroled by there mains with imba enchants and ah weeps.)
Would take a lot more effort to max out and do everything you can. Yhere is much more to do.

Ton of lv 30 rares in pandaria that are quite the shallenge as well.

We don’t like it either, OP. Would do anything to go back in time to a previous expansion.
What's wrong with classic's offerings?

I was gonna stick around but this place is goofy with all of the 20s in almost the exact same gear as every other 20. The famous warforged “twinks”

low level exploits and the warforged is what most of you guys live and die by. It’s disgusting and shameful you can’t just call yourselves OP compared to the toons that aren’t, solely because you farmed the same dungeon 100’s of times. And rarely do any “twinks” have shit for Honorable kills or bg experience.

Terrible choice for anyone decked out in pure wod gear to call themselves a twink strictly based off ilvl.

I love being able to solo stuff but I’m over geared like most of you. That’s not what twink means and you wod farmers at level 10-20 with the trinket should be ashamed to think you are a real twink. You are OP and nothing more , myself included on some of my 20s.

Peace out y’all. I love reporting toons in 5mans when they make it shitty because they don’t want to walk to the dungeon.

Ahhh what twinks
not just 20's, what you are talking about concerning gear would affect all brackets, it's from a blizzard clown dev using a program during their gear smoothing patch. but did not fix gear badge/tokens like BFA nazjatar gear that requires player level 50 and is like i-lvl 66, epic quest rewards i-lvl 60 and end game black empire gear tokens giving i-lvl 74

there was WF proc legion prepatch gear tokens, that gave twinks a advantage

BFA had the high level greens that could proc terts/sockets that players also farmed just as hard as WOD or BC was

we also had the period of farming the old world greens that could epic upgrades. you could go to westfall and see 40+ twinks farming for staffs, daggers. etc.

SL we were farming BC dungeons to gear up socket gear.

twinking has always been alot of cut and paste of other players with only minor variations. not sure how far back you played this is not new in WOW since DF, twinking was this way in games prior to WOW and was brought into WOW.

if you are questioning what is occurring now, you should have seen twinks before the great twink nerf of WOTLK. exploiting was used to get WOTLK enchants for legs, shoulders, helms, BS bracer/glove sockets and more. imo, WOTLK was hogs gone wild more than any other expac

Last edited:
Its how things have been awhile ago, not just WoD warforged.
-Someone finds something OP/loop hole in whatever content WoW has for low levels and they work their way around that.
-Certain expansions have quirks and specific criteria that fit in and everyone does that criteria (Certain enchants, gear, weapons etc.)
-Closer look at things, there wasnt really that much variation, even in the past where I used to farm Pacifier, feathered headdress, shadowfang and nightreaver. Everyone at that time probably farmed it and used it. Only difference is that they dont rely on OP trinkets. Same with legion's quest gear at the end of every continent which was OP, same with BFA's broken ass HoA and HoA Head Gear etc. And of course Garrison rewards which gave us op trinkets and gear etc, till they nerfed that and slapped a scuffed level requirement. Everyone during all of these times followed the same formula, aint sure what you see is different now compared to then, maybe the OP trinket is what made the gap easier I suppose? Yeah I admit Im terrible at twinking and that trinket helps a lot, but do I care all that much? No, im having fun collecting transmog aswell.

And if it makes you feel any better, I didnt focused 100% on WoD gear, got the gladiator chest epic from the Ring of Law in BRD and im working on Ironfoe aswell (Which still kinda counts like copying other twinks ig).

OP has one point here, the armory thread is obsolete and you can replace all the characters with a template character for each class (not like people are gearing differently for each spec anyway). Everybody has the same gear.
That is honestly only Blizzard's fault for making the same pieces of gear drop from every WoD dungeon, making warforged gear scale so high and making ilvl the same across the board (all blue dungeon 20 gear is 61 and purples are 87 etc)

OP has one point here, the armory thread is obsolete and you can replace all the characters with a template character for each class (not like people are gearing differently for each spec anyway). Everybody has the same gear.
That has been the case through all of twink history. There has been 1-2 item swaps but other than that there is no imagination when it comes to gearing.

Ahhh what twinks
It ok lil guy, we won't miss you

1. The very definition of a twink is a low level that has more power compared with normal leveling toons, via ANY method in the game (be it scaling abusing, old school dodge stacking, trinkets, enchants, etc.) ;
2. Yes, the gear is 99% the same for twinks, almost like the end game witch is the same with BiS lists and simcrafts.
3. No matter what flavor the next FOTM overpowered item is gonna be, you cannot tell me a sludge spawning bottle or a shadowy fetish totem that is melting bosses like the Indiana Jones' Ark was melting Nazi faces isnt funny as shit every time.

Edit: and 4. Good, please do report us, I really think twinks and any broken mechanic that we abuse should be well documented and made public and accesible for everyone to see, made as vissible as it can be: maybe this way the devs will react and fix the game, since bug reports on low level stuff on ptr get ignored in 98% of casses.

Last edited:

Ahhh what twinks
You mean like that one time we all farmed the same gear in Legion? Titan Forged wasn't for the weak though.. No matter where u are at twinking right now, even retail, which they broke tf out of, so everyone had to start over. As with any new patches or waves of changes, what ever is the go to of the moment, is what people will farm. What is a twink? someone who xpoffs and puts gear on their toon to be better than all standard toons in that bracket. How good of a twinker they are, now that, is to be determined.

Last edited:

Ahhh what twinks

1. You were never going to stick around anyways, you've been here for less than a week.

2. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread