Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaman/Lock

• Lock/Priest

• Warrior/Shaman

• Total voters
Those are not counter comps, Druid/Warrior is all about outlasting the other teams initial burst, and then demolishing them. Witch a well played d/w team will beat everyother comp @ 19 and most comps @ 80 besides a well played preist/mage witch has nothing to do with 19. So D/W prettymuch trains every comp @ 19.

Pushlol said:
hey diesl im sorry for ur loss :(

Isnt true, just something stupid Goma started because he's a asshole.

Edit. I still think Shammy/Shammy destroys Warrior/Druid

toxic said:
Where is Warrior/Druid & how did that not make the list. They have no strong countercomps

anything that can render the warrior helpless with ranged dmg leaves the druid pretty open. Sure a competent druid can kite long enough for diminishing returns in some arenas but ring of valor or lordarion will leave the druid feeling raped. Rogue/Mage hurts this setup easily, especially if the mage is in SP gear.

Shaman/Hunter, the most overpowered 19 2v2 comp.

toxic said:
Where is Warrior/Druid & how did that not make the list. They have no strong countercomps

I disagree. Shaman/Priest, Mage/Rogue, and decent Paladin/Rogue teams can prove to be very effective countercomps against Druid/Warrior at level 19. While Warrior/Druid is a very high survival-based comp even in this bracket, it is no-where near as good as in level 80. Arenas in the 19s is very different from arena at 80.

Diiesel said:
Isnt true, just something stupid Goma started because he's a asshole.

Edit. I still think Shammy/Shammy destroys Warrior/Druid

u dnt hav to hold it in im here 4 u. its ok

Pushlol said:
u dnt hav to hold it in im here 4 u. its ok

dude, you only got like 3 more hours to troll the wow forums before your mommy gets home and tells you its bedtime. hurry and go fast

Diiesel said:
dude, you only got like 3 more hours to troll the wow forums before your mommy gets home and tells you its bedtime. hurry and go fast

dude u only got like 3 more hours b4 ur son drops ded hurry n spend time with him n get off this game

Users who are viewing this thread