You need Crusader title for new BOA chests

Sockdolager said:
-_-

that means I need to grind dailies for the next month

/qq

You can also purchase them with Emblems of Heroism.

Argent Tournament way is just an alternative.

Ishh said:
I went on the PTR, you can buy the Heirloom items with Champion's Seals or emblems from the vendor in Dalaran. There are no new Heirloom items, besides the already discovered chest items a month ago.

"These heirloom items will also be offered for emblems in Dalaran.

The idea behind the Argent Tournament (Crusaders' Coliseum excluded) is to provide the solo or duo players an avenue to acquire some good gear over time without necessarily having to do 5-, 10-, or 25-player content. This is the primary reason why the Crusader title is required in order to access items that one would ordinarily find purchasable with emblems obtained through 5-player dungeons.

Just the same though, we don't want to cut off access to these heirloom items from those who spend more of their time in dungeons than partaking in the Argent Tournament, which is why they will also be available for purchase with emblems."

Q u o t e:

Do you need crusader title (ei: all factions championed) to be able to purchase chests?

Yes, the vendor selling these items will simply ask you to come back when you have earned the Crusader title if you don't yet have it.

Edit: I was wrong about this originally, sorry!"

From mmo-champion blue tracker. Looks like you do need Crusader title.

:(

:(

Users who are viewing this thread