you must toast in this epic bread.

Soberlolz

Legend
2en7nfp.jpg

Come challenge me.

Im not posting in 80-85 thread i mte get dumberer. just like posting in 15-19 thread makes you say the word tink and want to reroll hunter.

Edit: yes thats my ui dont hate.

we were gettin que pops

played a 84 Hpal/Frostmage

Hpal almost killed me by himself 9k exos i have 20k hp ;D

our 2losses were from playing Ret paladin teams that hammer of wrathed me for like 25k

:*(

arena ques pop.

Battlegrounds dont.

Farm justice points > buy wrathful

Farm justice points > t10 normal > get token t10 Sanc > Get heroic token t10 Heroic sanc (bis)

i just like the guy saying he's high and eating subway. cuz im doing the same thing atm

blueisbetterthanyou said:
also did you do the 40 games in one night/day/w/e ? or did it take you several days of queuing to get that many games in?

was about 3 hrs worth of ques some shit like that ez way to grind guild rep /wink

Soberlolz said:
2en7nfp.jpg

Come challenge me.

Im not posting in 80-85 thread i mte get dumberer. just like posting in 15-19 thread makes you say the word tink and want to reroll hunter.

Edit: yes thats my ui dont hate.

Haha i checked ur armory yesterday and thought why ur playing arena almost naked xD ofc cuz joor proo

Stunggix said:
Haha i checked ur armory yesterday and thought why ur playing arena almost naked xD ofc cuz joor proo

ps: how many justice points one heroic boss drops?

edit: loldualpostfail

I might make my hunter and 80 twink, if 80s is big enough for 3s run some ATC.

(Jekdin / EMCL )

from being 70 for a while. and prolly starting even b4 then

jeegowhy dont you take sweeping strikes for more cleavage (plus the glyph to make it cost no rage)?

Falkor said:
from being 70 for a while. and prolly starting even b4 then

jeegowhy dont you take sweeping strikes for more cleavage (plus the glyph to make it cost no rage)?

Its a situational 1 min cd that is worthless vs certain teams/classes and it sucks when it hits a target i dont want to dmg

the major glyph for it which is huge to have for ss i prefer to put into a different glyph at 80 at least

Users who are viewing this thread