You Mad Bro?

Fox News is a joke, but "You Mad Bro" is pretty pathetic. People say it to basically troll. but imo it just shows peoples stupidity.

stupidest part isnt even that retarded people (read: naacp) misinterpret it, but the fact that its no longer acceptable to trash talk your opponents. **** this - including this pansy censorship - politically correct world that makes the winning team feel bad for keeping the losers in their place. i bet the parents wanted the losing team to get a trophy just for showing up and trying

Falkor said:
stupidest part isnt even that retarded people (read: naacp) misinterpret it, but the fact that its no longer acceptable to trash talk your opponents. **** this - including this pansy censorship - politically correct world that makes the winning team feel bad for keeping the losers in their place. i bet the parents wanted the losing team to get a trophy just for showing up and trying

Mike Tyson was the greatest shit-talker in the history of professional sports.

Here's a list of quotes.

Mike Tyson Quotes

We need more of him.

ima let you finish, but the spartans are the best trash talkers of all time

Falkor said:
ima let you finish, but the spartans are the best trash talkers of all time

Nothing compares to telling a man in a prefight press conference that he "Has a sweet mouth" and you're gonna "make you my girlfriend".

Rivfader said:
Mike Tyson was the greatest shit-talker in the history of professional sports.

Here's a list of quotes.

Mike Tyson Quotes

We need more of him.

I love Mike Tyson. Maybe in a homo way, maybe not.

In all seriousness, he was a lot of fun to talk about and see.

Users who are viewing this thread