you don't like 24s because they stop you from farming

Still trolling are we? Man you're pathetic.

Also, you have no hunter, stop making threats so you can feel big. Most of us are actually laughing at you.

I don't understand the logic behind a few statements that I've heard. If someone is playing alongside a bunch of new players and they are getting graveyard camped, don't abandon them: educate them. Lead them. Give them the sort of inspiration and support they need in order to start caring about this bracket as much as you clearly do. If you AFK to read the forums or otherwise ignore the opportunity, you can't blame the opposing faction for the state of yours.

FWIW I don't GY camp, I tend to be very vocal in WSG trying to get people to assist the FC, to assault the EFR, etc. I am jeered for being bossy more often than I'm cheered for being a good example, but to that one kid who is here for the first time who I just helped carry the flag across the field, it's all worth it.

Almost every post in this topic is proof that people care way to much about this bracket and this game lmao. Good luck with your emotional breakthroughs.

Aww Xeneth, and here I thought we were best friends! *tears*

when will people learn that playing something at 24 with a direct healing spell is way more OP than a hunter. a 24 hunter without a healer gets mobbed really easily. a 24 that can heal itself is infinitely harder to kill, especially with hunters interrupting casts with SS when i'm at like 95% hp and mana and rogues that refuse to kick or gouge me. i've healed myself through 4-5 people at a time waiting on friends to join in the fight whereas on a hunter i'd have been dead in 12 seconds.

allahkazam said:
when will people learn that playing something at 24 with a direct healing spell is way more OP than a hunter. a 24 hunter without a healer gets mobbed really easily. a 24 that can heal itself is infinitely harder to kill, especially with hunters interrupting casts with SS when i'm at like 95% hp and mana and rogues that refuse to kick or gouge me. i've healed myself through 4-5 people at a time waiting on friends to join in the fight whereas on a hunter i'd have been dead in 12 seconds.

Hunter is easier to play.

Not saying you're wrong - during CtA there was e.g. a 24 Goblin Resto Shaman who pretty much solo'ed every node (and won't be named as I wouldn't want certain underpants to twitch) - but you need at least some active braincells with healers.

And of course it gets even funnier when they run around in 20 gear, completely ignoring scaling.

(BTW: said Shaman has now Faction-changed at least once)

all i do is sheep and CS the 24 healers and they're just as useless as the 20 ones

everyone is so bad they don't know how to defend their healers and the healers are so bad they don't know how to position themselves

the 24 rogues and ferals are the real problem. 24 hunters who are geared out and not legally retarded are also annoying

C O T U S said:
the 24 rogues and ferals are the real problem.

Agreed - That's the only time I've had trouble in this bracket as a 20.

Ciroe said:
Aww Xeneth, and here I thought we were best friends! *tears*

Sorry! Haha, It's just when I see people posting "When I help a newb cap a flag, that's when I know I make a difference in this world!" That's when people need to go outside and enjoy the day-star for a few hours. It's like, Jesus Christ, I enjoy the game, I enjoy the bracket, but I don't let it validate me.

I don't think lvl 24's that keep the game goal oriented and moving are hurting the bracket as much as you guys think. Testing out the bracket it seems like i'll be factioning to horde soon they need help and they also need active good players. TBH i'll probably just move to lvl 29 but not for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread