Yes, Warlocks Are useful in premades.(video)

Aos

OG
I just made this video when i was about to make a thread there i saw there was this thread : Are Warlocks useful in premades at all??

And it seem to me that my vid awser this question...

[video=youtube;KL3s1eHj99I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL3s1eHj99I[/video]

yes Warlock are usefull, and they can be n°1 dps dealer. And fear is truly imba, you can completly control a heal, dots put pressure on all the raid and when it's needed you got this uber brust with your Searing Pain.

Enjoy Also those 2 videos, fews Warlocks duels And Mage / Warlock 2v2 compo from the Mage PoV : Avaible here : http://twinkinfo.com/forums/10-19-bracket/6351-youtube-wow-twink-channel-4.html

Omgganked said:
The video you have request is not available.

First vid doesn't work :(

i just upload it rigjt now, youtube havent finish the processus yet. come back in few minutes :)

yea man you shouldnt do all that fancy shit in arena vids, those are about precise timing w/ your partner n shit and if you go back n forth with the music or what ever it makes it confusing for the viewer to see whats going on. i didnt finish it btw.

Mazurati said:
very nice. I'm curious to what macros you use

Mouseover fear / corrution

Code:
#showtooltip Corruption

/cast [target=mouseover, nodead, harm]Fear;Corruption

Create healthstone wile out of combat otherwise use it.

Code:
#showtooltip

/cast [nocombat]Create Healthstone;Minor Healthstone

Auto trade ^^

Code:
/run for i=0,4 do for x=1,GetContainerNumSlots(i) do y=GetContainerItemLink(i,x) if y then if GetItemInfo(y)=="Minor Healthstone" then PickupContainerItem(i,x); DropItemOnUnit("party1"); return; end end end end

That's it for my warlock.

(i Got a lot more on my warrior btw)

Supadrood said:
yea man you shouldnt do all that fancy shit in arena vids, those are about precise timing w/ your partner n shit and if you go back n forth with the music or what ever it makes it confusing for the viewer to see whats going on. i didnt finish it btw.

i wasnt confused

Aos said:
I just made this video when i was about to make a thread there i saw there was this thread : Are Warlocks useful in premades at all??

And it seem to me that my vid awser this question...

YouTube - BEST 19 WARLOCK IN DA WURLD II

yes Warlock are usefull, and they can be n°1 dps dealer. And fear is truly imba, you can completly control a heal, dots put pressure on all the raid and when it's needed you got this uber brust with your Searing Pain.

Enjoy Also those 2 videos, fews Warlocks duels And Mage / Warlock 2v2 compo from the Mage PoV : Avaible here : http://twinkinfo.com/forums/10-19-bracket/6351-youtube-wow-twink-channel-4.html

Wanna hit me up with an armory link? I'd like to check you out >_<

/petattack [target=mouseover]

Good for totems

Abcfear said:
/petattack [target=mouseover]

Good for totems

Thx ! that a supergood one. i'm gonna use it.

My Armu link : [char=eu-Les+Sentinelles]Sacrif%C3%ACce[/char]

Users who are viewing this thread