Yay! ^.^

/pulls out her book that is chalk full of various cliches

.... hm this one will do.

Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on your way out.

PCE

When I thought restosexual was a young 12 year old girl I had more respect for him than

I do now for Twig.

Because in the reality ofit all you don't know her.

You say "in the reality ofit all" as if that's somehow relevant to the statement I made. From what I gathered, and what I know I am correct. Latch on to what little pride and moral you have by defending someone you yourself don't know all you want...In the reality of it all you don't know her. Your post is as unintentionally hypocritical as it is stupid...

Catfishcarl OUT

You say "in the reality ofit all" as if that's somehow relevant to the statement I made. From what I gathered, and what I know I am correct. Latch on to what little pride and moral you have by defending someone you yourself don't know all you want...In the reality of it all you don't know her. Your post is as unintentionally hypocritical as it is stupid...

Catfishcarl OUT

Has nothing to do with pride. From what I've gathered and know of her, she's just another tink, Cept has a vagina. Till proven otherwise ill stand and defend anyone some douche over the internet wants to pick on.

Has nothing to do with pride. From what I've gathered and know of her, she's just another tink, Cept has a vagina. Till proven otherwise ill stand and defend anyone some douche over the internet wants to pick on.

She's an attention seeking numskull, and a sl**. But bad players tend to flock together, so I understand you're upset I've clipped the wing of one of your fellow egg-laying companions. Fear not though, she'll get over it, heal up and you and the rest of your subpar feathered friends can continue to migrate south.

Nigga I used a bird metaphor to call you and that dumb sl** bad.

She's an attention seeking numskull, and a sl**. But bad players tend to flock together, so I understand you're upset I've clipped the wing of one of your fellow egg-laying companions. Fear not though, she'll get over it, heal up and you and the rest of your subpar feathered friends can continue to migrate south.

yah but do u even lift?

God, your parents must really hate you. Time for bed, have fun continuing being an inbred.

Nick, I'm 19qt.

Users who are viewing this thread