Yay Got my fishing hat at lvl 5

Makaveli

Dj eazzzzzyy diick
Sweet.

(Nice sig tt).

Stabbedurazz said:
gratz (but my level 1 still has more health than you) *whistles while walking away*

xD nice but i only created this char to do the fishing contest but now that i have got the hat i might get agm aswell

nah man...good job ... twinks hate me for the one i have at 10 ... 5 lvls earlier is pretty cool

Grats! It would have been much more of an accomplishment if you got the hat before 3.3 at level 5 though.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Grats! It would have been much more of an accomplishment if you got the hat before 3.3 at level 5 though.

yeah i know i once tried to get it on an old lvl 5 twink of me (before 3.3) but it was too hard so i stopped with the contest after 10 mins or so :p

That's pretty interesting, now that we know its possible to get the fishing hat at level 5, perhaps there will be more level 5 twinks :3

You can only get to 165 fishing max at level 5 unless you obtain a pole that has like +30 fishing or something.

i didnt use any lures or shit i just fished in the pools since ya cant catch any trash in pools (thats since 3.3 i believe)

Strong Fishing Pole +5

High Test Eternium Line +5

Fishing Glove Enchant +5

Captain Rumsey's Lager +10

Lvl 5 Fishing Cap +75

Aquadynamic Fish Attractor/ Sharpened Fish Hook / Glow Worm +100

Total: 200

However, since 3.1, you have a chance to catch regular fish regardless of skill...might take longer, but still a chance

Users who are viewing this thread